4 | Ogling her like a lunatic

×
I call it magic when I'm with you
And I don't, and I don't, and I don't, and I don't want anybody else but you

×

Draco

For a minute, neither of us moved. Both completely stunned for seemingly a different reason.

I was stunned because this is the girl from the flashback I had on Eileen's birthday.

My gaze involuntary wandered to her long fiery hair that's currently wet and curtains her face like a waterfall.

A golden chain pendant with dragon locket hanging from her neck and reached the top of her bosoms.

Is that the necklace that I gave her?

In a blink of an eye, she stood and my breath hitched.

Her gaze never left mine.

"Draco..." her voice sounded like music to my ears and I mentally facepalmed myself because I realized I've been ogling her like a lunatic.

"I..."

She wrapped a bathrobe around her petite body and within seconds, she reached me and what she did next shocked me to the core.

She slapped me.

And let me tell you, it hurts like fucking hell.

Well, I guess I deserved that. I was ogling her for the past three minutes.

Her palms made contact with my other cheek and this time I can't help but react.

I pushed our body together until I got her cornered to the wall. Her face is now as red as her hair and suddenly I was hit by another flashback.

"I bet you were waiting for him to asks you! Did you cheated on me with him?! Did you already.."

She raised her hands and slapped me hard on my cheek that makes me shut my mouth immediately.

"Listen to me you asshole! I didn't agree to come with him as his date! If you listened carefully, I said I'm going with him as a friend! A friend! A fucking friend Draco!"

"Oh yeah?! And did you ever considered that I might ask you to be my fucking date?! Or at least tell me first about longbottom's proposal?? No.. you just..."

She silent me by pushed me hard on my back and corners me to the wall. Then she start kissing me hard. It's not our usual kiss, it was hard, rough and needy.

Which I obliged and answers her kiss with the same ferocity. Then I broke apart from our kiss, changed our position so now she's the one that's cornered in the wall.

I lift her up from her arse and she tangled her hands at my shoulder. My mouth leaned in to attack hers again while my hands squeezing her bum desperately, grinding my throbbing hard-on to her core.

We broke apart because of the need of air and I reluctantly put her back to her feet but regretted it instantly because her palms made contact with my stinging cheek until I stumbled back.

"I fucking hate you Malfoy!"

"You disgust me Weasley!"

"Draco... Draco?! What..."

Snapping myself back to reality, I looked at her face and dumbly states...