Chapter 11

Ginny Weasley's POV :

I gulped and start following him but before I took more than ten steps, someone grabbed my wrist.

I turned around and look at the face of my brother, Ronald Weasley.

"Why's Malfoy whispering at you earlier?" He asks me suspiciously and I tried to think of an excuse.

"What? Oh, nothing, you know the pervert. He said that I have such messy hair that it looks like I was messing around with Harry that cause him to be late"

Please believe it, please..

"Well, you don't, do you?" Ron asks me, worry clearly written in his face and I suppress a snort.

Instead, I gasped and shake my head.

"You think I would do that to Hermione? And for the last time, I don't have anymore feelings towards him. I only see him as my brother, okay?"

"Mm If you say so. Then why are you following him back to the castle?"

Shit!

"Ugh.. who says that I was following him? I have an emergency, alright?" My brain already think of another excuse and this time Ron raised his eyebrows at me.

"What kind of emergency?"

"Girls emergency, Ronald. Something you don't need to know about" I rolled my eyes but he still looks at me suspiciously.

"Oh, do tell me about this emergency of yours because I've been best friends with Harry Potter since we were eleven so I know any kind of emergency.."

"Merlin! I have my period, Ron! There, I said it. Need I explain to you what a period is, my dearest brother?!"

He immediately let go of my wrist and lowered his head, clearly embarrassed and if i wasn't in such a hurry I would tease him more about it.

"Oh, that kind of emergency" he said with red cheeks and I rolled my eyes.

Boys and period.

"Yeah. Now can I go, please?" I huffed impatiently. Draco must've already waited for me at our spot.

"Yeah sure" Ron mutters and then start walking towards the audience and I quickly sprint to the castle.

It took me fifteen minutes to get at the Astronomy Tower and when I arrived there, I was greeted by the view of Draco Malfoy's magnificent back and I whistled at him.

"Damn, I got me self a hot boyfriend"

He turns around and smirks at me.

"Who says i was yours?"

I playfully rolled my eyes and walked to him. Hugging him and inhaling his unique scent.

"Now now Weasley, don't think because you act all lovey-dovey like this I'll forget that you stood me up at our date last night and forgive you that easily, my dear"

I leaned back and give him my best puppy eyes.

"I'm sorry darling, but I was helping my friends looking for solution to help Harry finished his second task"

He tuck a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Those adorable eyes not gonna work this time, Love. Give me another one"