3 | Those beautiful grey eyes

×
Cause when I'm with him
I am thinking of you
Oh I wish that I was looking into your eyes
×

Ginny

"You always did this to me!" I said as I watched Kit devour the dessert I ordered for me earlier when he was the one that said he didn't want dessert.

"Sorry darling, here I save you a piece" he extends the spoon and I pout at the size of the pudding.

"It's a very tiny piece, Kit"

"Well, better than nothing, right?"

"Oh yeah sure" I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes. He winked at me and leaned in to kiss me lightly on the lips.

"You look very pretty when you're mad"

"Oh yeah? Then prepare yourself cause I'm about to be fucking gorgeous"

"Ah, you love me anyway"

"Sadly... I do" I said and decided to drop the whole dessert thing because I felt bad when he said that.

I do like him. That's why I agree to be his girlfriend.

But I don't love him.

I don't think I could ever love anyone the same way I love Draco.

Sighing inwardly, I opted for another fake smile and finished the rest of our lunch date in silence.

We were just paying the bill when the restaurant door opened and Neville enters.

His eyes didn't find mine at first but then he turns around and looked at me. He waved and smiled brightly, making me smiling genuinely for the first time this day.

"Ginny! How nice to see you! You look great!" He hugs me tightly and I return the favor.

"Not as great as you, Professor Longbottom. I must say you look really dashing in that robe"

"Why, Thank you. Eileen made it for me"

"Eileen?"

"Yeah, my girlfriend for two years. The one who worked at St. Mungo's?"

"Oh right, the healer"

"Caretaker, actually"

"Sorry, caretaker? For whom?"

He looks a bit uncomfortable and darted his eyes from mine for a few second.

"Draco Malfoy" he whispers but I heard it crystal clear.

"Oh, right. Well, I see"

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't...."

"Neville it's really okay. He's only a part of my history. I'm with Kit now and I'm really happy"

Liar liar pants on fire.

Neville probably sensed it too because he only nodded politely and turns to shake hands with Kit.

"Well, don't let me hold you guys, I better get moving and seated at my table before someone snagged it"

I nodded my head and managed a small smile as I watched him go.

He stopped midway and turned to face me.

"I almost forgot! I'm meant to throw a party for my birthday next week. It's only for my closest friends and I hope you would come. If you're not busy, that is"

"Of course I'll come. Where will it be held?"

"I'll send you a portkey that will take you there"