Chapter 9 - High school Teenagers

Start from the beginning

"It's okay." I nodded pushing my plate away from me and leaning back on my chair. The deep voice of Joe caught my attention and I looked over towards the door and noticed him enter catering with Jon. We both give each other a small smile, before I turn back around in my chair, lifting the fork and pushing a few grains of rice around my plate.

"Does Jon know you and Tyson broke up?" Saraya asks quietly looking over her shoulder at Jon who happened to also be looking in this direction. I just shrug in response, I didn't know who knew and who didn't as it wasn't a secret. It just wasn't talked about either so the chances of anyone knowing were slim. "He still has it bad for you. Do you ever think..."

"Don't" I snap unexpectedly at her causing her to look at me wide eyed and in shock. She slowly nodded her head as she swallowed whatever was in her mouth. "Sorry Sara I just, I don't want to talk about Jon right now."

"Did something happen?" She asked raising her eyebrow at me. "Do I have to go over there and kick that motherfuckers ass?"

"No, no...Nothing like that." I sigh, running a hand over my face lightly so I didn't smudge my makeup. "I travelled with them a few weeks back, it was...I don't even know what it was but we almost kissed. But I got hot coffee all over my legs and I had to take them off, so Jon gives me his shorts. The ones I claimed when we were together and then he sang along with the radio you know, Blind by Lifehouse. God he has such a beautiful voice but it was so raw and filled with emotion it almost killed me." I rambled on as fast as I could, hoping it was too much information for her.

"He still has those shorts?" Sara smirked leaning closer to me wiggling her eyebrows. Saraya knew the story of the shorts that's why she held onto that part of the story, something I was grateful for as I didn't want her focusing on... "WAIT, you almost kissed?" She hisses at me, partly annoyed I didn't tell her earlier but mostly in excited.

"Don't get mad, but that night at the party for leaving ROH he pulled me behind the bar and kissed me like I have never been kissed before in my life."

"YOU KISSED HIM." She yells standing to her feet, the chair flying out behind her. I glance around catering everyone looking over at us as she jiggled on her feet. Glaring at her I pulled her hand and motioned for her to sit down and be quiet. "I can't believe it, why didn't you tell me?"

"Because of this" I gestured towards how she reacted as she picked up her chair and sitting back down glancing at me apologetically. "I was with Tyson at the time also that's why." I carefully lifted my gaze to look over at Jon's direction, he was looking over at our table, a smirk on his face as he ate his food. It was like he knew we were talking about him.

"So you guys kissed and it was magical so..." Sara teased running her tongue all over her teeth and lips, staring intently into my eyes. I felt the blush creep up into my face turning my cheeks completely red as I avoided eye contact with her. "Damn girl, get it. Get it." She said poking my side playfully.

"Stop it. STOP." I chuckle swatting her hands away causing her to back away, smile still present on her face as a silence fell over us. "It was the first and last time it happened." I say after a while grabbing my water bottle and unscrewing the cap before taking a drink.

"I wouldn't say that. If Joe didn't wake up, you would have kissed." She pointed out and that got me thinking of all the other close calls Jon and I had. The time we had the argument in an empty room at RAW, the night at the gym when Tyson left to go back to Japan and the time I drove us both to Toronto. "And all the other times you clearly haven't told me about."

"What?"

"Your face, you can't hide anything for shit. Remind me not to have you lie for me." She laughed shaking her head. "Have you talked to him about you know...getting back together?"