10.

"Did you like the movie?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yeah, it was nice." I told him, even tho I spent half of my time staring at him and the other half thinking if the guy I saw was Minho.

Both of us noticed that everyone had already left, so we also got up from our seats and headed out of the theater. When we walked out of the dark room, my eyes started roaming around searching to see if Jeongin and Minho were here too.

"Looking for someone?" Hyunjin asked me.

"Oh? I just thought I saw someone, but I guess not." I gave him a smile.

Hyunjin nodded and we walked out of the building while he was talking about his favorite scenes from the movie. As soon as we got out I saw Jeongin staning alone.

"There Jeongin is!" I pointed at the boy and dragged Hyunjin with me by his hand.

"You're done? What movie did you guys watch? Minho told me he saw you too but I couldn't figure out in the dark." Jeonging said.

"It was the new romance movie." I told Jeongin.

"Minho is here too?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yes." Someone walked up from behind us and stood next to Jeongin.

"Oh, hi." I greeted him shyly.

Minho didn't even look at me, he was staring in between Hyunjin and I and then furrowed his brows. I looked down to see what he was staring at and realized that I'm still holding onto Hyunjin's hand. I didn't even realize that Hyunjin's hand was still intertwined with mine when we walked up to Jeongin. I quickly removed my hand from his and quietly apologized. Hyunjin didn't seem too happy about me leaving his hand, but he simply flashed a small smile.

"What brought you here?" Hyunjin asked Minho, soundling slightly annoyed.

"Jeongin." Minho said carelessly.

"Whatever." Hyunjin scoffed and looked back at me. "It's late, should I take you back home?" He asked me with a smile.

"It's okay, I should go back with Jeongin." I answered.

"Great. My car is right there." Minho smirked and pointed at the parking lot.

"Huh?" I looked at Minho.

"You're taking them home?" Hyunjin asked, surprised.

"Yeah, it's kind of late so I asked him drop us off." Jeongin answered for Minho.

We walked to Minho's car all together in silence and as we were about to sit Hyunjin held my arm softly.

"We should go on another date." He smiled sweetly.

"Sure." I answered blushing.

"Text me when you get home." He quickly pecked my cheek and turned around to walk to his car.

I was startled by his action, so I stood there with wide eyes until I heard Minho groan.

"You done?" He rolled his eyes.

"Yes, sorry." I said in tiny and sat at the back seat next to Jeongin.

The car ride took less than five minutes since we lived close by. First we dropped off Jeongin and then headed to my house. When we arrived Minho parked the car. I was getting out and noticed him getting out too.

"Are you going somewhere near by?" I asked.

"Yes." Was all Minho said.

"Rude." I mumbled rolling my eyes.