17.

Author's Pov:

Everyone was too engaged with the movie that no one had noticed the four out of nine in the room were long sleeping.

Ella was asleep in Minho's arms while he was too, probably seeing some sweet dream since a small smile crept on her face. Jeongin was in a laying position with Felix, his head on Felix's shoulder and Felix's head on top of Jeongin's. The two were long asleep under the soft blanket Chan covered them with.

After some time, the movie came to an end and all the boys finally took their eyes off the screen. They all stretched since they haven't moved an inch through out the entire movie. Finally, Seungmin got up and walked out of the living room, turning on the light on his way out. He didn't look back before exiting the room so he didn't notice his sister with Minho. The boys on the floor turned around one by one, first noticing Jeongin and Felix cutely sleeping, and then hanging their mouths open at Ella and Minho's position.

"Seungmin shouldn't see that." Changbin said quietly in monotone.

"Mhm." Some of the boys hummed.

"I'll go keep him busy, you figure this out." Chan said as he shook his head, glancing at the two one last time before exiting the living room.

After a minute of silence and slight awkwardness one of the boys got up.

"I'll take her to her room." Hyunjin said with an unreadable expression on his face.

He was disappointed inside that it wasn't him cuddling Ella. But what could he do or say? He doesn't even know if she likes her anymore since he asked her to start over as friends.

Hyunjin walked up to the two and slowly put his hands under the girls legs and back. He picked her up bridal style and slowly walked up the stairs, trying his best not to wake her up.

On the other hand, Minho felt his grip on the Ella loosen, so he fluttered his eyes open just to see someone walk upstairs with her in hands, and a confused Jisung and Changbin staring at him.

"What?" Minho rolled his eyes.

"What? Mind explaining?" Changbin asked with a serious face, but the small smirk on his lips was unavoidable.

Jisung sat there thinking of everything Seungmin would do to Minho if he saw them.

"Guys, I don't want WW3." Jisung said with wide eyes.

"Goodness, literally nothing happened. Why are you so shaken up by a little nap?" Minho scoffed.

He was not happy about Ella being taken away from his arms. For some reason he wanted to hug her all night, though he couldn't explain exactly why.

"If something happens, it's on you." Changbin said and got up with a sigh to clean the living room from all the snacks and drinks.

"Hyung, no war please, okay?" Jisung still looked a little panicked.

"Han Jisung." Minho looked the boy dead in the eyes and said with a husky tone.

"I'm kidding! Just treat her well. But for real, if yaal fight, I'm out." Jisung said and winked.

Minho rolled his eyes again as he leaned back on the couch with a scoff.

-

Hyunjin walked up with Ella in his arms and went inside her room. He placed her on the bed and pulled her soft blankets over her.

"So pretty." He mumbled and moved a strand of hair from her face. "If only I understood how you feel, or how I feel.." He sighed.

Hyunjin sat down next to her on bed, looking at her, then scanning around her room with his eyes. His gaze went back to the girl as she shuffled around in bed a little to get more comfortable. She still had that small sweet smile on her lips.

"I wonder what you're dreaming of right now. Maybe it's me?" Hyunjin spoke softly, as he gently brushed her hair with his fingers.

A sigh left his lips, he got up and walked towards the door.

"Goodnight, Ella." He said with a small smile and left the room, turning the smug lights off.

-

"Are you guys leaving or staying?" Seungmin asked as he came back to the living room with a worried Chan behind him.

Chan let out a breath of relief as he noticed Ella was nowhere to be seen.

"These two are asleep, Ella went to her room to sleep as well." Changbin told Seungmin.

"Yeah, she went my ass." Minho grumpily mumbled, no one other than Jisung who was next to him heard it though.

"It's kinda late, already 10pm, so you guys can stay if you want to." Seungmin said looking at the time.

"Felix, Jeongin and Minho can stay here. I'll take Changbin, Jisung, and Hyunjin to my place." Chan suggest.

"Sure!" Jisung said happily and dragged both boys towards the door, Chan just behind them.

"Bye guys, see you at school!" Seungmin waved them goodbye.

"Bye!" Han waved back happily.

"See you!" Chan and Changbin walked out after the jumpy boy.

"Yeah." Hyunjin mumbled as he was inside his thoughts and followed.

As the boys left and shut the door after themselves, Seungmin swiftly turned towards Minho.

"Help me out with these two?" He motioned towards the sleeping boys.

Seungmin picked up Felix and Minho came and got Jeongin. They walked upstairs to the guest room and tugged both boys in bed.

"They are so cute." Seungmin said in ave.

"You are younger than Felix." Minho cringed at Seungmin's words.

Seungmin didn't say anything and just pushed Minho out of the room and they both went inside his. He gave Minho some comfortable clothes to sleep in and got ready for bed. Minho changed and also got inside the bed, but his annoyed state was still present.

'Next time, I'm cuddling with you all night, Kim Ella.' He thought to himself.

He didn't even know why he wanted it or what exactly he was feeling, but in the tired state he was, all he wanted to do was hug her. He then turned around and closed his eyes, trying to fall asleep as fast as he could, so he would get to see her sooner.

Didn't update for a while so here you go, two updated in one day!!
⭐️⭐️⭐️