12.

Minho's Pov:

"Now to my favorite place." I said still holding her hand after four floors of exploring.

I was surprised she didn't punch me and leave my hand yet, but at the same time for some reason it made me happy.

"Minho, we literally ran through the other floors to come here?" Ella complained.

"Yeah?" I cocked a brow, "It's my favorite place in the academy." I blurted out.

"Your favorite place is the rooftop..?" She looked at me in disbelief.

"Yes? It's quiet, no one ever comes up here." I left her hand and walked to the edge of the building.

"The view is pretty." Ella said as she walked up next to me.

I looked at her for a few seconds, she was looking at the city. The slight wind was brushing her hair. She closed her eyes, feeling the soft breeze on her skin. My eyes went from looking at her hair to her closed eyes, then to her pink lips.

"And so are you." I mumbled, turning my head the other way.

"Huh?" She looked at me with puppy eyes.

'Her eyes are pretty.'

"I- nothing." I ran my hand through my hair.

'What's wrong with me?'

"You are quite unique, aren't you?" She laughed.

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" I looked at her in confusion.

"I meant it in a good way, Minho." She ruffled my hair.

"Unlike you." I scoffed, blowing at her bangs to mess them up.

"Hey!" She quickly fixed them.

I turned around to walk towards the exit and quietly chuckled at her words.

'Unique'

"Ya! Why are you playing hot and cold with me?" She yelled from the back.

I stopped my tracks near the exit and without turning around waited for her to catch up.

"Lee Minho!" She leaned on the wall after she reached me.

"Wow, you ran for like ten seconds and already dying." I said sarcastically.

"I asked a question." She looked up at me.

"You did?" I took a step towards her. "I asked you a question too. Yesterday, remember?" I was standing right in front of her now.

"You did?" She copied me, "I don't remember though. Oops?" She pouted and looked me in the eyes.

"Here we go again." I mumbled and cracked my neck closing my eyes.

Ella's Pov:

Minho was standing right in front of me and I tried to look as confident as possible.

"Here we go again." He mumbled and put his both hands on my either side on the wall.

My eyes widened as his face was inches away from mine, again, in a matter of seconds.