27.

Smut warning!
Skip the chapter if uncomfortable!

Ella's Pov:

We entered the practice room and dropped our bags on the couch. I was about to sit but Minho held my waist from behind. I turned around, a questioning look on my face.

"Now, why would you tease me, princess?" He asked in a low tone.

"Why not?" I bit my lip, wrapping my hands around his neck loosely.

His eyes followed my hands as they made their way to his shoulders and around his neck. He looked at me in the eyes, his tongue poking at his cheek as he took a deep breath.

"You okay, Min?" I asked pouting, playing with this hair.

He bit his bottom lip and walked to sit on the couch. I smiled to myself and made my way to sit next to him.

"Minho?" I said in a soft tone, putting one of my hands on his thigh.

"For fuck sake." He mumbled and faced me.

I raised a brow at his slight aggressiveness. He looked me in the eyes for a few seconds and suddenly kissed me. I returned the kiss in no time, cupping his cheeks.

His hands made their way to my waist, pulling me closer to him. His grip on my waist got tighter, forcing a small gasp out of my lips, which gave Minho the opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth. My hands went to the back of his head, my fingers tangling in his hair.

He pulled away to catch some air, his forehead on mine. I could feel his hot breath on my skin, which only made me want to smash my lips on his again. There was something about him right now which I couldn't resist.

"Hey." Minho looked at me for a second, "Here? Are you sure?" He asked.

"Absolutely." I grabbed his jacket, pressing my lips on his again.

Minho was shocked at first, but kissed me back roughly right away. He grabbed me by my hips and moved to sit on his lap, my legs on either side of his body. His kisses slowly moved down to my jawline and neck, sucking and kissing gently.

I started taking off his jacket, leaving him only in his shirt. I could feel him smile through the kisses on my bare neck. Minho's hands were roaming around my body, touching and feeling every curve as I unbuttoned his shirt.

"Are you sure you want to take it that far? And here?" Minho stopped kissing my neck and made eye contact. He held my wrists, stopping me from further unbuttoning his shirt.

"It was your idea to come here." I tilted my head, though it sounded more like a question.

"Right." He chuckled and let go of my wrists.

He leaned back and watched me as I finished unbuttoning his shirt and pulled it off him. My eyes instantly glued to his toned body.

"Like what you see, princess?" He smirked.

I blushed madly. Biting my lip, I slowly ran my hand down from his collarbones down to his abs. He suddenly grabbed my thighs and made me lean closer to his body, making my hands hold his shoulders for support, my face inches away from his again.

"It's all yours, and only yours." He whispered looking at my lips.

I bit my bottom lip as he spoke. Butterflies erupting in my stomach. I looked him in the eyes, my heart beating rapidly.

"Let's make it equal though." He said and unbuttoned all the buttons on my shirt, pulling it off after.

I kissed him right away to avoid him from looking at my body. He kissed me back sweetly but pulled away.