14.

Minho's Pov:

"A-as I said, just check-"

"Fuck it." I mumbled to myself breathing out.

With that, I smashed my lips on hers. Was I sure of my actions? No. But in this moment, I couldn't think of anything but her lips.

I kissed her, slowly. My thumb caressing the spot under hear ear, while my other hand lightly touched her arm. She seemed to he shocked since she didn't kiss me back, so I slowly pulled away after a few seconds. Our faces were still extremely close to one another, our lips still slightly touching. I looked her in the eyes and so did she. She looked confused, but it didn't feel like she wanted to push me away or slap me. In fact, if she wanted to, she would've done it by now.

"I-I'm sorry." I whispered and looked down at her lips again.

I was moving my hand away from her neck when she grabbed it and softly put it on her cheek, which made me look up.

"It..it's okay." She said in a soft tone which made my heart melt.

'What's wrong with you, Lee Minho?'

Her hand which was placed on mine slid down my arm and she grabbed my forearm with it.

She pulled me by my shirt towards her, and this time, she kissed me.

My other hand went to cup her other cheek as we slowly kissed, an unexplainable attraction between us.

Ella's Pov:

I kissed him. I didn't know what I felt for him, but I wanted to feel his lips on mine again.

I pulled him by his shirt and intertwined our lips. He cupped my cheeks which made me melt into the kiss. It was a soft and innocent kiss. Our lips moving in sync, my stomach felt like there was an entire zoo in it.

Minho's hand went down on my waist and he gently pulled me closer to him. My hands made their way behind his neck and I pulled him as well, leaving no space between us. He was gripping my waist which made me softly bite on his lip without realizing it.

"Someone's eager?" Minho pulled away slightly.

I looked at him, then looked down in embarrassment. I never kissed anyone before, well except for Hyunjin, but it felt different. I looked up at him and saw him smiling. His eyes looked soft and fragile in a way, not something I was used to seeing.

I heard some voices so I quickly snapped my hands away from his neck and fixed myself. We turned around to see the boys walking our way.

"I think we should go to them. They'll ask where we were." I said fidgeting my fingers.

"Yeah.." Minho noticed that I was a little awkward and didn't say much.

We walked towards the boys, they saw us and immediately ran towards us.

"Where were you guys?" Chan asked, looking at us both in confusion.

Words didn't come out of my mouth and Minho noticed it, so he answered instead.

"Just needed to talk about something." He said sounding quite confident.