6.

Ella's Pov:

"I'll go first." I raised my hand.

I felt everyone stare at me as this was probaby the first actual sentence that came out of my mouth ever since entering the room. I spun the bottle and it pointed at Hyunjin.

'Great.'

I felt Minho intensely staring at me, but I ignored it and looked at Jeongin who was wiggling his eyebrows yet again. I rolled my eyes at his action and looked at Hyunjin. I was still confused and now also annoyed by him. After a few seconds of staring I sighed and finally asked.

"Truth or dare?"

"Wait, wait, wait! Let's make a rule, if you don't want to answer truths or do dares we take a shot as a punishment!" Beomgyu suggested.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"And to make it more fun, let's all take two shots now!" Felix exclaimed.

I was a bit shocked by the suggestion, but considering the situation I was in, I didn't mind drinking even more than I already have. The others seemed a little concerned too, but eventually agreed.

Each one of us took two shots. It burned on the first one, but warmth filled our bodies after the second.

"So, truth or dare?" I asked Hyunjin again.

He took a couple seconds to think.

"Truth." He replied.

I was tipsy so my 'shy girl next to her crush' personality was not there anymore, I was just upset at him for leaving me like that.

"Where were you before coming to this room?" I asked, slightly smirking.

"Yah!" Minho whisper-yelled, hitting my leg with his hand from under the table. "What kind of question is that?"

Hyunjin looked confused. Seems like he didn't know what to say, according to Minho he wasn't with me nor him.

"What a boring question." Felix groaned. "Make it quick, Hyunjin."

Jeongin looked at me with a confused expression on his face. I gave him a small smile and looked back at Hyunjin.

"So?" I asked.

"Uhm.." Was all he could say.

"I guess you will never answer so just take the freaking shot, Hwang." Felix rolled his eyes, handing a glass to the struggling boy.

"What's so hard about that question anyway?" Seungmin asked.

"I don't know, Minnie. I guess it's a secret." I smiled cheekily.

Seungmin looked even more confused now, Chan had the same expression as him.

"Well um, I think we should continue. Hyunjin, you spin the bottle this time." Chan suggested.

Hyunjin took his shot, grabbed the bottle a little too aggressively, and spun it. He stared at me not caring where the bottle lands and seemed annoyed. The bottle finally slowed down and stopped, it was pointing at Seungmin.

"Truth or dare?" Hyunjin asked not very enthusiastically.

"Dare." Seungmin replied

"Don't be mad at me for kissing Ella." Hyunjin said leaning back.

The room was filled with silence for a few seconds.

"What the fuck, Hyunjin?" Seungmin broke the silence.

He turned his head to look at me with wide eyes. Meanwhile Minho was quite shocked staring at me too, but I could tell he was amused with the whole situation by the small smirk on his lips and raised eyebrows.

"Shit.." Hyunjin breathe out.
"I didn't mean to Seungmin! It just happened!"

Seungmin got up from the floor and headed towards the door.

"Hyunjin, I get that you do and say nonsense when you are drunk, but come on..my sister? Really?" Seungmin was going to continue, but Chan interrupted him.

"Seungmin, let's just go look for Jisung or Changbin. I'm sure Hyunjin has an explanation for that." Chan said giving Hyunjin a look.

With that, they left the room and closed the door.

"Okay well this is awkward.." Felix said in English with his strong aussie accent, "Jeongin, Beomgyu? Wanna join me and go dance or something?" He asked the two drunk, confused, and shocked boys.

Jeongin looked at me as if he was asking whether he should leave or stay. I mouthed 'have fun' to him and gave a reassuring smile. He smiled back as he got up along with Beomgyu and walked towards the door.

Before leaving, Felix looked at Minho as if asking 'are you coming?' to which Minho just shook his head 'no'. With that, the three boys left the room.

Now it was only me, Minho, and Hyunjin.

I sighed and poured myself another shot, drinking it in one move. I was pouring another one, but Minho gave me a look and held my wrist telling me to stop. I rolled my eyes and was about to drink it, but Minho snatched it from me and drank it himself.

"I'm sorry, but what are you doing, Minho?" I asked, annoyed at him.

"Looking after you. And you know I'm older than you, shouldn't you have some respect?" He raised a brow.

I was going to reply but Hyunjin spoke first.

"Hyung, I want to talk to her, could you leave us alone?" He said.

Before Minho could even open his mouth to say something I interrupted him.

"Why does he need to leave? Also, I don't think we have something to talk about. I told you I liked you, you used that and kissed me, then acted like nothing happened and said you didn't mean to. What is there to talk about?" I snapped.

"I didn't act like nothing happened!" Hyunjin raised his voice slightly.

"You didn't? You didn't say a single word to me since we entered the room and Minho had to lie to the others that we were together because you wouldn't say shit! And then you freaking dared my brother not to be mad at you? Hilarious." I raised my voice slightly, a mocking tone in it.

Hyunjin just looked at me with wide eyes. He probably didn't expect me to act this way.

"You know what. You, actually we both, are drunk. Let's talk some other time." Hyunjin sighed as stood up and walked towards the door.

I heard the door close and took a deep breath. Soon I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I pulled my legs up to my chest hugging them and put my head on my knees. A few more tears rolled down my face. I was hurt. Hurt by Hyunjin's actions and the words that just left my mouth. I felt a pat on my shoulder which reminded me that Minho was still here.

"Stop crying, he's not worth it." Minho said, wiping a tear from my cheek.

Him being so nice to me just made more tears roll down my face. I hugged him and continued to cry for a while.

I hope you liked this chapter!!
Don't forget to vote & comment!!!⭐️