15.

Ella's Pov:

In the morning I had a short encounter with Minho which was, well, awkward. He's been acting as if nothing happened. My brother noticed it and started questioning me if something happened, but obviously I denied it. By 'if something happened' he meant if Minho was rude towards me, but that was not even close to the case.

"Hey." Hyunjin walked up to me.

I was standing near my locker, putting my things inside.

"Hey." I smiled at him.

"Don't you have class?" He asked.

"Nope, free period." I answered looking inside my locker, "You?"

"Looking for Minho, we have dance practice now." Right after he said that, Minho popped out of the corner.

"Hyunjin!" He walked up to us.

"Oh, Ella.. You're here too, hi." He greeted us both.

"Uhm..yeah, hey." I greeted back feeling slightly awkward.

We didn't talk about what happened yet, about the kiss. It's not like I was going to tell him it was a mistake, but he didn't seem bothered at all which made me feel anxious.

'What if he is playing with me?' The thought wouldn't leave me head. After a quiet minute, I decided that I better leave before it gets even more awkward.

"Well, good luck on your practice guys!" I said and closed my locker, ready to walk away.

"Wait, Ella! Wanna come watch?" Hyunjin put his hand on my shoulder.

I turned back and hesitantly nodded my head. He smiled at me and led me to the practice room, Minho walking behind us.

Seungmin's Pov:

"Chan, did you notice Ella acting weird?" I whispered to Chan.

"Didn't pay attention, why?" He asked not taking his eyes off the book.

"When we met Minho in the morning, she looked..uncomfortable?" I thought back to it.

"He probably joked around with her or something, you know how he is." Chan didn't seem to be phased.

"I asked her but she said nothing's wrong." I looked back at him.

"Then nothing's wrong, Seungmin. Stop worrying so much, she can take care of herself." Chan finally looked at me.

"But-"

"Mr. Kim, is there something you'd like to share with the class?" The teacher called my name.

"I- no, Sir. Sorry. " I looked down, embarrassed.

"First time seeing you talk in class. Please don't let it happen again." He said and faced the blackboard again.

I sighed and started taking notes. I thought about Ella for a second again, but then remembered Chan's words, and maybe I really shouldn't worry so much. I sighed and focused on what the teacher was saying.

Ella's Pov:

It's been about 20 minutes since the boys started practicing, and not gonna lie, it was HOT. They were covering "Move" by Taemin. I watched their every movement. The way they swayed to every beat, their bodies were perfectly in sync.