29.

Ella's Pov:

I changed into my usual home shorts and oversized tee and tied my hair in a low ponytail. I walked out, Minho was scrolling through his phone and didn't pay much attention. I put my uniform on an empty chair and sat in front of him on the bed.

"Done?" He looked up from his phone.

His eyes looked me up and down, stopping on my legs.

"Yup." I said cutely.

He looked back up at my face and dropped his phone next to him. He sat up straight on the edge of the bed, staring at the wall, and gulped.

"Min?" I scooped closer to him, putting my chin on his shoulder.

He licked his lips, an unreadable expression on his face, and turned his head to look at me. I pecked his lips quickly and giggled. I was about to stand up but he pulled me by my wrist, making me stand in front of him, my body trapped between his legs.

"Cute shorts." He commented.

"Right?" I smirked.

"Mhm." He hummed and put his hands behind my thighs.

I raised a brow at his action. He did the same and suddenly pulled me on his lap by my legs, making me sit on too of him, my legs on his either side.

"Really?" I said with a small smirk, acting as if I didn't expect him to do it.

He put his hands on my waist and nodded. I placed my hands on both sides of his face and pulled him into a slow but deep kiss. His grip on my waist tightened causing me to let out a deep moan like breath. I bit his lip, asking for entrance for my tongue. He parted his lips, letting me sneak my tongue into his mouth as he did the same. His hands slowly started crawling under my shirt.

"Wait, one second." I pulled away and got up to walk out of the room.

"Mom!" I shouted looking downstairs.

"Yes?" She shouted back from the kitchen.

"We are going to study now, when should we come for dinner?" I asked.

"Okay, I won't disturb you guys! In an hour and a half!" She shouted.

"Thanks!" I said and smiled to myself.

I quickly walked back inside my room and closed the door. Minho was sitting with a questionable expression on his face. I walked up to him and pushed him on the bed, hovering over his body, and kissed him. He kissed me back right away, his hands swiftly going under my shirt. I sat up, pulling him up with me in the process and started unbuttoning his shirt. As soon as I finished he quickly took it off and threw it on the side of the bed. He kissed me and grabbed the bottom of my shirt, breaking the kiss for a split seconds to pull it off me.

"And it's okay that your mom is home?" He smirked looking at my face, then my exposed torso.

"Do I look like I'm five?" I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Definitely not right now." Minho said in a breathy voice and leaned down to leave wet kisses on the jaw and neck.

I started breathing heavily as his soft lips traveled over my sweet spot. My hands found their way to his hair, pulling on it slightly. When I least expected it he flipped us around, laying me on my back and howering over my body. He kissed me on my neck again, this time making his way back up and softly kissing my lips again, making me whine at his softness. A quiet chuckle left his lips right before he kissed my again but roughly, his hand slightly wratting around my neck, making me whine into the kiss, my hand tugging at his hair hardly from the pleasure his action gave me. He pulled away, his hand not leaving his soft grip around my neck.

"You like that?" He asked in a raspy voice.

I bit my lip, my head buried in the pillows under my head. He moved his hand to my waist again and flipped us over. I say on his lap, smiling at his as he leaned back and looked at me with a smile.

"Babe-" "Minho-" we said at the same time and laughed.

"You go first." Minho said as he stopped laughing.

"Nope, you." I said.

"Well, about the club my parents are opening. It will be on the weekend, so it's quite soon." He took my hand, "Soo..maybe we should go shopping for that?" He smiled at me.

"Mmm, sure!" I smiled wide and laid next to him.

He started tickling me. He hugged me after and kissed the too of my head.

"What did you want to say?" He lifted himself slightly and out his head on bis hand.

"I just wanted cuddles." I hid my head in his chest and giggled.

He chuckled and hugged me tighter, squishing me between his hands and body.

"I can't breathe!" I lifted my head up trying to catch some air.

He let me go, still hugging me.

"Let's go for shopping tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yup. After school." I replied, "We need to go eat tho, or mom's gonna come looking for us." I got up.

I grabbed my tshirt from the floor and handed him his shirt too. He quickly slipped it on and buttoned it up, I did the same. We got up and fixed the bed, then walked out of the room and headed to the kitchen.

"Minho?" A voice called.

"Hey, Seungmin." Minho said with a grin.

"Been visiting us a lot lately?" Seungmin said quietly as we entered the kitchen, elbowing Minho slightly.

"Really?" Minho chuckled and sat on the chair next to me.

Seungmin took a seat on Minho's other side. Our mom put the food in our plates and took a seat at the opposite side of the table.

"It's so nice to see your friends being friends with Ella too now, Seungmin." Mom smiled at us three.

"Oh yea, really good friends." Seungmin said with a hidden tone of sarcasm.

I slightly choked on my meal and laughed awkwardly.

"You guys should all come for a sleepover some time." Mom suggested.

"Mom, we are not in eight grade." Seungmin rolled his eyes.

"Sounds like fun!" Minho smiled and said excitedly.

"Wow, now out of all people, you are the sleepover enthusiast. Unbelievable." Seungmin raised his brows.

"It's not like the boys don't come over to stay, Minnie." I looked at him over Minho.

Mom smiled at all of us talk. We kept eating our meals and talking about random things all together. When we finished, we thanked mom and headed to Seungmin's room.

A filler because I haven't updated for a while:(
Stuff has been complicated but I'll try to update more!
And warning! Tea ahead:>>>