40.

Bgm: Flower by Johnny Stimson!!!

Ella's Pov:

Minho held my hand and led me towards the cafe, but instead of going inside we passed by the entrance door.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he kept dragging me.

"Surprise." Minho glanced at me and flashed a quick smile.

We stopped when we reached the other side of the cafe, the part with an open balcony. It was decorated with a bunch of fairy lights, the table in the middle had a boquet of flowers and a few candles on it. I looked at Minho with a huge smile on my face. He was smiling back at me, his smile was more of a shy one, which was new for me.

"Did you make this?" I asked in a sweet tone.

"Might've asked the boys for some help." He scratched the back of his neck.

"It's beautiful, Min." I hugged him tight.

He hugged me back and kissed my forehead before pulling away and walking to the table, I followed after him. He grabbed the boquet of flowers, red camellias.

"Here." He held it out towards me.

I thought my smile couldn't grow any wider but it did, my cheeks heating up in the perocess.

"Thank you." I said shyly and took it.

"You might want to leave your heels here." He looked down chuckling.

We both left our shoes and stood barefoot on the soft sand. Minho held my hand and we walked on the sand, getting slightly closer to the sea, the waves getting louder with every step we took.

"Can I ask what's all this for?" I stopped and looked up at Minho as we were walking at the seashore.

"A way of saying thank you." He replied.

"Thank you for what?" I was confused by his answer.

He turned his whole body towards me and wrapped his both hands around my waist. I placed my hands on his arms and looked at him, anticipating his reply.

"For being in my life." He quickly pecked my lips, "For making me happy, reminding me what's it like to trust somebody, for listening to me, sticking with me through thick and thin, and most importantly, for loving me and letting me love you." He had a tender smile on his lips.

A warm smile spread across my lips too as I listened to him. His eyes were staring right into mine, and I could see them glowing even though the only light was coming from the cafe a few meters away. When he finished talking and smiled, my eyes slightly watered as his words made me feel so loved and valued.

"Min.." I pouted slightly.

"I love you, princess." He said as he slowly leaned closer.

Minho's eyes stared at my lips for a few seconds, his hot breath brushing over my skin. He slightly tightened his grip on my waist as his lips interlocked with mine. My hands went up on his chest as he pulled me closer. It was a slow but intimate kiss, as if he was trying to convey the feelings that he couldn't formulate by words.

He pulled away and pressed his forehead on mine, both of our eyes still closed, listening to the quiet waves of the sea and each others heartbeat. Minho moved away slightly, opening his eyes and looking at me while my eyes were still closed. I fluttered my eyes open when I felt his gaze.

"I love you too, Minho." I said in a whisper, my voice slightly hoarse from kissing and the cool breeze.

His lips parted as we locked eyes again, his one hand crawled up to the back of my neck and leaning back in, he kissed me again. My cheeks heated up violently at his slightest touch. His eyebrows furrowed as he deepened the kiss, both of us not being able to pull away for another few seconds.

Finally, we pulled apart. Minho's hand still at the back of my neck, slightly slid in my hair. My hands were still on his chest, while his other hand was on my waist. He slid his hands up my arms and took my small hands is his, pulling one of then to his face and kissing the palm of it.

"You are the best thing that happened to me." He said with a loving smile on his face.

My cheeks blushed even though I was already pretty flustered. I hid my face in his chest, a huge stupid smile on my face. He hugged me back since he understood how flustered I was.

"Hey, you dropped the flowers!" Minho chuckled.

My eyes widened as I pushed myself up from his chest. I looked down to my side and saw the flowers laying on the sand.

"Oh my God!" I quickly got out of his grip and picked the flowers up, slightly shaking them for the sand to drop out, "I'm so sorry." I looked at Minho with apologetic puppy eyes.

"It's okay." He chuckled looking at my state, "It's just flowers. And look, nothing happened to them." He smiled reassuringly.

"Yeah." I chuckled, realizing how funny I probably looked, "By the way, do these flowers have a meaning?" I asked out of curiosity.

Minho smiled shyly and looked away biting his lip.

"Red camellia symbolizes love. A way of saying 'you're the love of my life'." He blushed slightly, "It also means warmth and beauty. Just like you." His eyes slowly met mine again.

I was almost sure my face is completely red again. My entire body suddenly heat up, even the sea breeze didn't help.

"Thank you." I said shyly and kissed his cheek.

He held my hand and we kept slowly walking along the seashore, hand in hand, enjoying each others presence while listening to the sea and watching the stars. The smile on my lips wouldn't disappear no matter what. I was the happiest with him, even while doing the simplest things.

"Thank you for being mine." Minho said out of nowhere again.

"I'll always be yours, Minho." I reassured him.

Both of us had a soft smile on our lips as we stared each other in the eyes.

"I'll stay with you no matter what."

~The End~                                  would love to hear your opinion about the book!!

-