34.

Smut warning besties!
Skip if uncomfortable.

Ella's Pov:

I connected our lips, my hand on the other side of his head making its way to his hair. The kiss was slow until Minho broke it and we made eye contact for a few seconds. He then grabbed my waist and moved me to sit on him instead of sitting next to him, where I previously was. His hands slid down to my bare thighs and rested there. I bit my bottom lip, looking down at him as he laid under me. I took my hair in a low ponytail with my hands to move it from my face and leaned forward to connect our lips again. I let my hair go and my hands made their way to his chest for me to support myself.

The kiss got more and more heated with every second. He bit on my lower lip and slid his tongue in my mouth. His hands gripped on my thighs making me move my hips forward. I started grinding oh him while he explored my mouth with his tongue. His hands gripped my thighs, making me release heavy breaths at the feeling. He moved one of his hands to my ass and the other under the hoodie to grab my waist.

"How convenient is it that I'm not wearing anything under, hm?" I said quietly while catching my breath.

"Very." Minho said in a husky tone, his hand gripping my ass and pressing me down to his bulge.

I kissed him again, wanting to feel as close to him as possible. I rocked my hips, putting more pressure to his dick time to time, his hand helping me to lead the process. He pushed himself up to a sitting position without breaking the kiss.

"Take it off." He pulled my hoodie upwards.

I did as he said and threw it to the side of the bed, leaving me only in my underwear. I kissed him, my hands tugging at his tshirt. Minho smirked into the kiss and pulled his shirt off too, exposing his toned body. He flipped us over making me lay on my back and hovered me.

He started kissing and sucking in my neck, his one hand gripping on my waist and the other playing with the strap of my bra. He pulled one down, then the other. His kisses trailing down to my collarbones. I pushed him away making him sit straight. He looked at me in confusion. Without breaking eye contact, my hands moved to my back and unhooked my bra, throwing it on the hoodie.

"That's hot." Minho bit his lip.

"Yeah?" I said teasingly and sat on his lap again, smirking.

"Confidence is hot." He licked his lips.

He pushed me back on the bed suddenly, wrapping his hand around my neck. His face leaving kisses on my collarbones and on my chest.

"But you look hotter with my hand around your neck." He said looking up from where he was.

I arched my back slightly, my head thrown back, his hands wrapped around my neck, soft moans leaving my lips. Minho loved the view of me in this state. He started sucking on one of my nipples, causing a lout moan to escape my lips and my hand grip his hair.

"No touching." He stopped his work on my chest and growled, his grip on my neck tightening.

I whimpered and moved my hands away. He went back on sucking one of my nipples. I gripped the sheets with my hand.

"Minho.." I moaned out.

"Mhm?" He hummed sending shivers down my spine at the sensation.

"Wait-" I breath out.

He stopped what he was doing and moved up to look at me, removing his hand from my neck and cupping my cheek.

"Is everything okay?" He said looking worried.

"Y-yeah." I couldn't stop my heavy breathing.

I looked him in the eyes, and he understood what I meant just by the look in them.

"Are you sure about it?" He asked, concern visible in his eyes.

"I am." I nodded, putting my hands on his shoulders, "Please?" I bit my bottom lip.

He looked serious for a second and licked his lips. His expression then softened and he kissed my lips softly. He got up and took his pants off. He was standing in his boxers looking slightly unsure. I sat on the bed and pulled off my panties to make it clear that I want it. With that a tiny smirk spread on his face and he slid his boxers off. My eyes widened and i bit my lip. He climbed back on the bed and hovered me as I laid back down.

"I'll be gentle. Tell me if it hurts, okay?" He said caressing my cheek.

I nodded and wrapped my hands around his neck. He lined himself with my entrance and started slowly pushing himself in. We both looked down as he slowly entered me. I bit my lip to ease the pain. He completely entered and looked up at my face. My eyes watered slightly so he kissed me to distract from the pain.

"Shh." He tried to comfort me, his heavy breath hitting my face as he leaned his forehead on mine.

"Minho...you can..move." I breath out.

He made eye contact with me again, slowly moving his hips back and forth. Quiet moans left my mouth with each his move. The eye contact made everything more intimate and intense. I pulled him down and connected out lips.

"Go faster.." I said in between the kiss.

He started thrusting his hips faster, heavy breaths leaving his lips. My moans got louder, my hands scratching his back as he fastened his pace even more.

"Minho.." I moaned out.

"Mhm?" His voice was low and breathy, turning me on even more.

"You feel..so good-" I breath out, arching my back.

"Yeah?" He breath out and attacked my neck, sucking on it but careful not to leave dark marks.

I threw my head back, giving him more access. His pace was fast, every thrust hitting my sweet spot perfectly. I felt the knot in my stomach form and my moans became louder.

"M-min, I'm close.." I cried out.

"Me too...Come on me, babe.." He said breathily.

His thrusts became sloppier as I reached my high. A loud moan escaping my lips as I came on his dick.

"You feel so good.." He praised, kissing my jaw.

He thrusted a few more times riding out my high before pulling out and coming on my stomach. Low grunts left his lips as he finished off. He dropped on the bed next to me. Only our heavy breathing audible in the quiet room.

"That was-"

"Great. That was great." He said it for me.

"Yes." I breathe out, a smile on my face.

"I'll go grab a towel for you." He pecked my lips and went to get a towel to clean me up.

He cleaned me up and we put on the clothes we were previously in, though Minho left his shirt out, and cuddled in bed for a while before I had to go back home.

Anywayyy:D
Hehe, hope yaal enjoyed!
Some sibling time ahead..maybe?
⭐️⭐️⭐️