💚 Worth A Lick

Summary: Jason didn't notice at first, but as soon as he did, it was suddenly impossible to ignore: Dick Grayson used his tongue an obscene amount. [1,554 words]

...........................................................

Jason didn't notice at first, but as soon as he did, it was suddenly impossible to ignore: Dick Grayson used his tongue an obscene amount.

Okay so that sounded stupid, but it was honestly starting to drive Jason a little crazy. It had started about a week before, when Jason had gotten Dick coffee on patrol and had to watch him lick his specially requested extra whipped cream off the top for two uninterrupted, glorious minutes. Perhaps not one of Jason's finest moments, being virulently jealous of a cup of coffee, but, well...he was only human.

Right now he wasn't in much better shape. He was over at Dick's place because they were collaborating on a case, and they were both on the couch on their laptops, but Dick was curled up in his corner with a container of yoghurt that he was eating by repeatedly dipping the spoon into and then licking it off.

"Oh my god, just eat the yoghurt like a fucking normal person!" Jason burst out.

Dick's eyes flicked up to Jason's and he quirked a brow, licking his lips. "Why do you care?"

"It's annoying," Jason snapped, focusing hard on not blushing.

Dick dipped his spoon again and licked it. "It tastes better this way."

Jason let out a frustrated sigh and looked back at his laptop. "Why do you have to be so weird?"

Dick licked his spoon again. "I'm not the one trying to dictate how other people eat. Weirdo."

Jason clenched his eyes shut for a moment. "You are so fucking annoying."

Dick rolled his eyes.

Thankfully it wasn't long before the stupid, sinful yoghurt was gone and Dick got up to throw the cup away and put the spoon in the sink, and Dick came back with a peach.

Jason almost groaned aloud when Dick took a bite and some of the juice dripped down his wrist and he automatically licked it up. Of course. This was Jason's personal hell.

~♡~

Dick had insisted on celebrating finally wrapping up their case the day after they finally did so, and that was how Jason ended up staring fixedly as a bit of vanilla ice cream dribbled down the side of Dick's cone toward his hand. Dick of course directed his tongue, that accursed tongue, to slowly drag up the side of the cone, cleaning it up and staining his tongue a filmy white. 

And god, Jason should not have been thinking this, but he couldn't help it because fuck is that what Dick would look like with Jason's come on his tongue instead? Would he lick it up just as eagerly? Would his lips be as cherry red and slick as they were now, but from working his cock instead of from the cold?

"Jay? Jay? Jay!"

Jason shook his head slightly and wrenched his eyes away from those sinful lips up to Dick's piercing blue eyes. "What?"

"I asked if you wanted to walk around the galleria, it's kind of chilly out. You totally spaced out."

Jason gave a noncommittal grunt. Yeah, totally wasn't too busy fantasising about what he'd look like sucking Jason's cock or anything. Totally. "Sure, yeah, whatever." He shoved a spoonful of his own cup of ice cream into his mouth.

Dick pulled him up from their bench and toward the galleria, and linked their arms. Jason looked at him in askance at the closeness, but Dick wasn't looking at him, once again preoccupied with his ice cream cone.