❌ Bet The Neighbors Know My Name

Summary: Jay and Dick have a quiet fuck. And then a not-so-quiet fuck. [1,755 words]

...........................................................

The complete version of this fic is only available on Archive Of Our Own (for more info on why, please see the Table Of Contents). A link to the fic is provided at the bottom of the chapter, under External Link. If you are not on desktop, please see the link to my AO3 in my bio, or the JayDick Oneshots masterpost on my profile (under the 'Conversations' tab. Scroll to 29 March, 2023) for the direct links to the fics.

...........................................................

A short preview:
.

Jason and Dick both desperately needed a break after the grueling case they'd worked on together for the past two weeks, and they'd decided to stay home from patrol for the night.

Unfortunately, exhausted as they both were, their internal clocks were not used to sleeping at 10 P.M. like normal people.

Jason rolled over restlessly in bed. "Ugh, this is stupid, I can't sleep."

"Me neither."

"Cuddle me?"

Dick scooted closer so that his body was pressed along Jason's side, and put a hand on his chest.

"Comfy?"

"Mhmm. But..." Jason rolled up onto his side and grabbed Dick's waist, rolling back and pulling him on top of him. "That's better."

Dick smiled down at him, his hand sliding down Jason's chest and over the side of his stomach.

[...]