Into The woods

CRIMSONS P.O.V

I smiled and said "Kid let's go into the woods." He smiled and said "OK?" I smiled and dragged him into the woods then he asked "What are we doing?" I looked at him and smiled and started singing "Into the woods And trough the trees to where I am expected ma'am Into the woods to grandmothers house." Kid asked Grandmother's house?" I put my finger on his lips to shush him then I continued singing "Into the woods To Grandmother's House!" Then kid asked "Are you certain of your way?" I nodded and sang "The way is clear, The light is good, I have no fear, Nor no one should, The woods are just trees, the trees are just wood. I sort of hate to ask it but do you have a basket?" Then he asked "a Basket in the middle of the woods?" Then I said "Which reminds me." Then I went back to singing again "Into the woods, and down the dell, The path is straight, I know it well. Into the woods, and who can tell whats waiting on the journey? Into the woods to brig some bread. To granny who is sick in bed. Never can tell what lies ahead. For all I know she's probably dead. But into the woods! Into the woods." Kid started singing with me "Into the woods To grandmother's house and home before dark Into the Woods, it's time to go, it may be all in vain, you/I know. Into the woods- but even so, I have to take the journey. into the woods, the path is straight, we know it well. But who can tell. Into the woods to Grandmother's house. Into the woods to grandmother's house. The way is clear, the light is good, I have no fear nor no one should. The woods are just trees the trees are just wood. No need to to be afraid. Into the wooods without delay but careful not to lose the way. Into the woods, who knows what may be lurking on the Journey? Into the wood To get the thing that makes it worth the journeying." Kid and I laughed and I danced around the woods then he smirked as I danced around and Kid ran to a tree and swung around acting like the wolf in little red riding hood as I giggled and he said "Hello little girl what's the rush?" I looked at him and said "I'm not a little girl." He said "Just go with it." I smiled and noddes and said "Whatever you say Mr.Wolf." he smirked and continued singing "Look at that flesh pink and plump hello little girl tender and fresh not one lump. Hello little girl. This ones a special one." Then he moved to another tree and said "Delicious." Then he moved in front of me and grabbed me and said "Hello little girl what's your rush? Your missing all the flowers." Then I smiled and danced with him and he sang "The sun won't set for hours take your time." Then he spun me around and let me go and I spun for a second and said "Mother said straight ahead not delay or be miss led." Then he spun me back and bent me back and said "Slow little girl the birds are singing sweetly. You'll miss them completely." Then he spun me around and he said "Your traveling so fleetly." Then I ran behind a tree and hid and giggled then I was watching him and then he was in front of me and we walked around the tree chasing each other while he sung "Grandmother first then Mrs.Plump what a delectable couple art of perfection one brittle, one super, one moment dear." Then I ran away and spun around then he laid on the floor and said "One moment dear." I stepped over him and I sung "Mother said straight ahead not to delay or be mid led and never stray." Then he put his leg up in a tree blocking me from getting away and he said "Just so little girl any path so many worth exploring." Then I went past his leg and we skipped with each other to a flower field and he sung "Just one path is boring just look at what your ignoring." Then i looked at the flowers and smiled and Kid sung "Think of those crisp aging bones then something fresh on the pallet think of that scrumptious canality twice in one day there's no possible way to describe what you feel." Then he said in a seductive voice "When your talking to your meal." I got goose bumps on my whole body when he said that part then he jumped down from a rock and picked up a flower and said "For granny." Then we walked in a circle and I sung "Mother said not to stray so I supose a small delay. Granny might like a fresh bouquet." Then I grabbed the flower and smiled and said "Goodbye Mr. Wolf." Then I walked away and he said "Good bye little girl and hello." Then he howled and I nearly melted then I looked at him from behind a tree and smiled and then walked to him and said "That was so fun." He nodded and smiled and said "Hell yeah." I smiled and kisses him and then he grabbed my hands and said "Let's sing some more." I nodded and said "Now I sing alright?" He nodded and I said "Alright wait here and I will walk around and sing." He nodded and sat down as I began to sing "Mother said straight ahead not to delay or be miss led i should've heated her advice but he seemed so nice." He smiled as I continued singing "And he showed me things many beautiful things that I hadent tought to explore they were off my path so I never had dared I had been so careful I had never cared and he made me feel excited well excited and scared when he sad come in with that sickening grin how can I not know what was in store once his teeth were bared though I really got scared well excited and scared but he drew me close and he swallowed me down, down a dark slimy path where has secrets that I never want to know and when everything seemed familiar seemed to disappear forever and at the end of the path was granny once again. So we laid in dark till you came in and set us free and you brought us to the light and were back at the start. And I know things now many valuable things that I hadn't known before do not put your faith in cape and a hood." I said while putting my hood on my head then continued singing "They will not protect you the way that they should and take extra care with strangers even flowers have their dangers and though scary is exciting nice is different then good." Then I spun around while Kid smiled and ran to me and we danced together as I sung "Now I know don't be scared granny's right just be prepared. Isn't it nice to know a lot? And a little bit." Then he spun me around and then I stipped spinnig and said "Not." Then I fell to the ground laughing "Oh wow this day is so fun dancing with my new husband while singing with him." Kid walked to me and held out his hand for me to take as I took it and then he helped me up and said "You have a beautiful singing voice." I blushed and said "Thanks." He nodded and said "No problem Mrs. Crimson Reaper." I blushed and said "Ugh everytime i hear m new last name it makes me feel weird inside." He. Smirked and pressed his forehead on mine and said "As if it was meant to be forever." Then he said it siductively and kissed me passionately as I kisses him back passionately as well. "EEEWW GET A ROOM YOU TWO!" We both look to see who it was and it was Trice and everyone else and they were smitking and I blushed and asked "What are you guys doing here?" Then they all said "We were watching you and Kid dancing and singing and it was amazing." I blushed and said "Thanks." They nodded and said "No problem." I smiled and Kid and I walked home with everybody else and I thought to myself 'I finally have a husband and finally have a family to protect me what can possibly go wrong?'

A/N HEY GUYS OK SO I WATCHED INTO THE WOODS JUST RECENTLY AND I WAS BORED SO I DECIDED TO MAKE A CHAPTER OF CRIMSON AND KID SINGING TOGETHER SO I HOOE YOU ENJOYED IT AND LIKE I SAID PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE ON MY BOOK AND CHAPTER THANKS IT WILL MEAN A LOT TO ME.