The battle agaist stein ending with Death

A/N OK SO THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO GO WITH A SONG AND THE SONG IS GOING BE 'SAY SOMETHING' CAUSE I THINK ITS GOING TO BE AWESOME WITH IT BUT I WILL SAY WHEN THE SONG WILL NEED TO COME ON OK? OK

"Stein let Crimson go now!!!" He said having his guns pointed at Stein and Steim smirked and said "You wouldn't want to shoot me I could kill Crimson if you do."

CRIMSON'S P.O.V

This isn't like Stein he would never want to hurt any of his students whats gotten into him? I look at kid and he seems hurt knowing he can't do anything to help he looks at me and I look at him and then tears slip from my eyes and I cry a little as Stein puts his sharpy to my stomach and starts drawing on it marking where he would cut me open then I could hear kid say through his teeth "STEIN LET CRIMSON GO THIS ISNT LIKE YOU TO ACT LIKE THIS WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR TEACHER OUR COOL TEACHER WHO TOUGHT US HOW TO FIGHT A BATTLE AND HOW TO DEFEND OUR FRIENDS." Then Stein laughed like a insane person and said "You really are stupid arnt you how pathetic I don't like PATHETIC HAHAHAHAHA!!!" Then he put his scalpel to my neck and said "Now I think I should kill her." Then I cried a little while kid looked helpless he seemed very hurt that he can't save me and then Stein smirked and asked "Any last words?" I nodded and said with tears streaming down my face "Y-Yes I do Kid I love you even though we have been together for a day and it seems like I had you with me for 5 years but I haven't and before I die I want you to remember that I love you and always will even when I don't exist anymore I will always be in here." Then I pointed to my heart and then I said "And Bethany you are the most badass Meister I have ever had I enjoyed the battle we won against the Kishin soul and I will always remember you even when I perish just remember the good things about me I don't want you to cry for me p-please think about the fun we had a-and cherished and Black star no matter how much of a dumbass you were I still liked you as a friend and you always made me mad but just remember that you will always be the number one person always and forever and take care of Tsubaki make her the best Death Chain Scythe ever for me please and Maka deer I will remember you and your happy smiles and your kind words and i know you will turn Soul into a badass Death Scythe for me and Soul eater your the coolest person in The DWMA and you always will be and when i met you guys on my first day I knew I would be friends with you and maka and everyone else and we would always cherish the happy moments even though we hardly had any and guys I love you guys so much and Kid take care of Lizz and paddy for me please help them out and I love you guys s-so much." Then I bursted into more tears and Kid started crying and I whispered "Goodnight my love." Then Stein smirked and stabbed me above the heart making me scream in pain then he pulled his scalpel out of me letting me fall to the floor making kid run to me (OK put on 'Say something') Kid ran to myside and fell to his knees next to me and held me close and cried and said "I'm so s-sorry Crimson i-i never protected you the way I was s-supposed to I'm s-sorry damn it I'm s-sorry for everything but the thing I'm not sorry for is being h-here with you while you take your last breath I l-love you." Then I caughed up blood and said "K-Kid don't beat up yourself cause you couldnt save m-me im just glad you came to m-my rescue and I know how hurt you are to see me like this but just remember the good memories we got to cherish and always remember that I beat your ass on the r-race and a-always will." I said with a l-little laugh and kid laughed a little then i said "I l-Love you Kid remember tha-" then I took my last breath and closed my eyes and died but I could hear faint words from kid and it sounded like this "Crimson?!?! CRIMSON!!! NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Don't worry Crimson I'll get him back for what he did to you and us even if I die." Then I felt him walk away and battle Stein and i lied there lifeless. But I remember feeling someone picking me up and carrying me to a place then I didn't remember anything else.

KID'S P.O.V

I see my Father pick up Crimson and carry her somewhere but I looked away and back at Stein and said "BASTARD!!!!" Then I charged at him really pissed off knowing I wouldn't see Crimson my love of my life my everything anymore just cause of him its all his fault and he should die for that Maka, Soul, Black*Star, Tsubaki, and me and my two weapons Liz and Paddy I started shooting at Stein and Maka used her weapon to cut Stein a little on the cheek and Black star used his soul blast thing on Stein then I said "Time for Death Cannon." I smirked and said "Stein prepare to meet your Death you sick son of a bitch." Then I fired the Death cannon at him and made it making him badly injured then Maka, Black star and I walked up to him and Stein started laughing and said "I'm proud of my Successful students they came together to defeat me I'm proud of you guys now you may kill me and guys I'm sorry for Killing Crimson it was my insane side that took over me I'm sorry go ahead kill me." I sighed and said "Damn it we can kill him its not right he is still our teacher and plus we will get suspended just let him live I'll go home and cry now good be everyone." Then I left and started walking home with Liz and Paddy and I played back all the memories I had with her and I never got to tell  her how much I actually love her I cried a little thinking  'I'll never see her again or see her beautiful smile and her beautiful grey eyes again' I ran home crying and I ran to my room and slammed the door and plopped on my bed and cried saying this to myself "I lost my one true love for good." I'm helpless right now I'm a nervous reck without Crimson in my hands and life.