Regrets

CRIMSONS P.O.V

I wake up and every inch of my body is soar and I look around the room for kid and I can't find him and I sigh and grab my phone and text him and say "Kid come up ere pleeeeaaassseee I want you to help me cure this massive hang over." And after like 2 minutes he responded and said "Fine I'm on my way." I smiled and he came up and said "And this is what you get for drinking so much last night and yeah hahahahaha." I frowned and said in a winning voice "Your so mean." He sighed and said "I'm sorry for being a duche bag to you." Then I said "Yeah you better be." I said playfully then I rested my head down on his pillow and said "I love you but I could really use some water and aspirin please." He nodded and said "Alright I'll bring you some anything else?" I nodded and said "Something with protein please to help it a little." He nodded and walked out of the room and then I looked at the ceiling and sighed and said "I should never get shit face drunk again it hurts with payback in so many ways." Kid chuckled and said "That's what you get." He said while carrying the Aspirin and water with a fruit bar thing and I smiled and said "That was fast." He nodded and said "Cause I'm awesome like that." I giggled and said "Yeah you are." He walked to me and handed me the Aspirin and water and helped me sit up and I took the Aspirin and then laid back down and then he handed me the Fruit bar and I smiled and took it and ate it slowley and then j asked "Can you rub my neck please?" I showed him were to rub my neck (the very top of your neck below your skull) and I turned over on my stomach so he could rub my neck and he rubbed my neck and it was so relaxing that I fell asleep while he rubbed my neck and I heard a chuckle for kid and felt a kiss on my head and he said "Goodnight my pretty angle." I smiled at what he said and he left and closed the door quietly leaving me to rest.

1 HOUR LATER

I woke up to the sound of screaming and of course it was kid who was screaming I listened some more and he was saying "NONE OF THIS IS SYMMETRICAL THE MILK GOES HERE THE EGGS GO HERE EVERYTHING HAS TO BE SYMMETRICAL OR ELSE IT WOULD BE AN ABOMINATION!!!!" I sighed and chuckled and got up and walked down stairs and yelled "KID SHUT UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP!" I said while peeking my head from the stair case then he said "Well Paddy moved the milk and eggs around and now its asymmetrical and you know how much it makes me mad I mean come on." I sighed and chuckled and walked o him and wrapped my arms around his neck and said "Next time don't yell alright cause you woke me up and now that is to you I can't go back to sleep." Then he said "Well I'm sorry for waking you up babe." I smiled and kissed him and said "Its alright but I regret drinking." Then kid laughed and asked "You regret drinking cause I don't it was funny watching you dance and be drunk." I laughed and said "Shut up fucker " then he said "You.....better......run." I gasped and screamed and started running while he chased me around the manor and it took him like 10 minutes till I got tired and slowed down and then he caught me and picked me up and said "HAHAHAHAHA I got you now!!" I laughed and screamed and said "AHHHH MAKA HELP!!!" Maka smiled and said "No way its your fault for calling him a fucker." I frowned and said "Your so mean Maka!!!" She smiled and said Awww I love you too." I giggled and said "Feelings mutural." She giggled and I stuck my tounge out at her and she rolled her eyes while kid walked to his room with me on his shoulders and I was grabbing on to the railing saying SOMEONE HELP IM TO YOUNHE TO BE RAPED AHHHH!!!" Kid laughed and said "Oh dur up your not going to get raped!" I chuckled and said "SAYS YOU!!!" Then he pulled harder making me let go but he also let go and I went flying but I did a twirl in the air and flipped so I could land on my feet and I did and said "NAILED IT!" Kid had his jaw dropped to the ground and I smirked and said "Hahahah in your face." Then I closed his mouth and said "Now no more chasing me around its a lot of work running." He rolled his eyes and said "Whatever." Then he smirked and I said "Don't you dare think about it." Then he grabbed me and slung me over his shoulder and walked to his room and I said "Well here we go again." Then he plopped me on the bed and kissed me an said "Now its time for your torture." I gasped and said "NOOOO!" Then he smirked and started tickling me and I started laughing while saying "AHHH T-THE TORTURE AGGHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAH S-STOP!!!" He stopped and said "Give me one good reason why." Then I smirked and said "Cause I'm your girlfriend." He signed and said "True true buuuut I don't care ha." Then he started tickling me again and I said "FINE FINE FINE CAUSE IF YOU DONT STOP I WILL MESS UP THE FRIDGE AND MAKE IT AN ABOMINATION!" He stopped and said You wouldnt dare." Then I smirked and crossed my arms and said "Try me." He smirked and kissed me and licked my lip begging for permission for enterance I smirked and denied it and he growled and pushed against me and then i a sped but kept my mouth closed and he growled and then groped my butt making me moan and he smirked and groped it again making me gasp and he took his chance and stuck his tounge in m mouth and searched what was his and he smirked and said "You know this is mine right?" He said while touching my butt I blushed and said "Yes and do you know that your mine?" He chuckled and said "Well duh." I growled and said "Shut up smartass." I smiled and kissed me again till Paddy walked in and said "Kid Liz is m- EEEEWWWWW GET A ROOM YOU TWO!!!" Then kid pulled back from the kiss and said "WE DO HAVE A ROOM AND WE ARE IN IT RIGHT NOW !!!!" I giggled and said "Wow Paddy wow." She rolled her eyes and left and i sighed and said "Well I better head home and clean love you." He frowned and said "Love you too." I let go and grabbed my dress and walked to the bathroom and changed into my regular clothes and grabbed my Skate boared and walked outside and put my skate boared down folded my dress and skateboateded home thinking 'one day when we get married I will have to twll him what I have known since i last visited the doctor but ill have to admit it won't be easy on him.'