First day at the DWMA.

A/N HEY GUYS OK SO THE PICTURE IN THIS CHAPTER IS WHAT CRIMSON LOOKS LIKE IN HUMAN FORM AND THIS IS MY FIRST SOUL EATER BOOK SO PLEASE ENJOY

CRIMSON'S P.O.V

Today is the day I go to the school I transferred to which is the Death Weapon Meister Academy the reason why I transferred is cause ever since I figured out I am a weapon I looked for schools that would need weapons and stuff and when I found this place I transferred to it cause it seemed cool and stuff so why not give it a try so I did and today is going to be my first day and I am so excited to meet new friends all I need to do is get ready and head off to school ugh but I don't know what to wear hmm I'll just wear what I always wear since it matches my style and personality I walk to my closet and open it and I grab my outfit and I get dressed and I do my hair and I head to my kitchen and I grab bread and I put it in the toaster and then put jam on it and head off to school while eating it then right when I finished my toast I stopped right in front of the DWMA steps and I look at the building and I admire it so much its so pretty and beautiful and I can't wait to see what it has in store for me I hope the day goes by wonderful and not a total disaster well we will just have to wait And find out I walk up the stairs to the building and when I walk inside the building everyone is standing around and talking with each other and then I look around and I find an empty spot near a wall and I walk to it and lean against the wall looking around at everyone talking and laughing then a group of people walk towards me they look kind and welcoming why not give them a chance "Hi you must be Crimson welcome to the Death Weapon Meister Academy I am Maka nice to meet you." She said while holding out her and for me to shake I cautiously shake it and she asks "So what kind of weapon are you?" I shrug and say "I don't know but by the looks of it I look like a Scythe." I say while turning my arm into the blade of a Scythe Making Maka smile and say "Yup your a Scythe alright I would like you to meet my partner Soul he is also a Scythe." Soul smirks at me and I hold out my hand for him to shake and he chuckled and said "I don't shake hands its not cool and plus cool guys don't shake hands they high five people." I put my hand down and he put his hand up for me to highfive but I looked at him and said "No thanks I'm to cool to high five you." He looked at me and said "You catch on pretty well." I smirked and said "That's how I fit in." Maka chuckled and asked "Do you have a partner?" I gulped and said "N-No i didn't know we were supposed to have a partner ugh this is bad everyone is probably taken." Soul chuckled and said "I'm sure Lord Death will have someone for you to partner up with." I smiled and said "Will i be able to see him today about that?" Maka nodded and said "Yeah just follow Soul and I and we will show you to his office." I nodded and they started walking while I followed them to a room that had a skull like thing on the door Maka opened the door and I walked in while Maka was in front when we made it to the main stage someone with red hair turned around and said "Maka who is this beautiful young lady?" He said while walking up to me and lifting my chin up with one finger and looking at me and I growled and kicked him where the sun don't shine making him fall to the ground in pain making Soul laugh a little, I looked at soul and smiled then this guy that was wearing some type of mask turned around and he said in a happy voice "Well who do we have here?" I looked at Maka confused and she looked at the guy and said "Lord Death this is Crimson our new student and she doesn't have a Meister yet and we were wondering if you would have someone in mind that would go good with her soul." Then lord Death asked "Well it depends on what type of weapon she is." Then he looked at me and asked "Crimson do. You mind turning into your weapon form so I could see what weapon you are?" I nodded and turned into my weapon form and I looked like this http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/205/5/a/Draco__s_Scythe_by_SatinMurderer.jpg&imgrefurl=http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/scythes-for-the-perfect-creature-soul-reaping.19292/&h=875&w=580&tbnid=GslTvsocylxINM:&zoom=1&q=scythe&docid=RAwsLWaErOejQM&hl=en&ei=LpGpVI70IoiYyQTSkYHICA&tbm=isch&ved=0CCsQMygIMAg Lord Death looked at me and picked me up and examined me and then said "Alright Crimson you can turn back into your human form I might have someone that is free And doesn't have a weapon." I nodded and turned back into my human form and the guy with red hair said "I would love to be her partner since she is really hot in weapon and human form." I growled and ignored his comments and Maka said "Father stop hitting in the new girl before she changes her mind and doesn't want to continue going to this school." I looked at maka and asked "That's your father?!?" She sighed and nodded and said "Sadly yes but I don't like to think of him as my father and he is a death scythe he is one of Lord Deaths weapons." I laughed a little and said "I have to admit Maka you look nothing like him." She nodded and said "As that maybe he still is my father no matter if he doesn't look like me." I nodded and said "Yup." Then Lord Death came back with a girl who looked at me and smiled and waved a little and Lord Death said "Crimson I would like you to meet your Meister Bethany." She smiled and waved at me and walked to me and said "Hi Crimson nice to meet you I hope we will work well with each other." I nodded and said "Me too." Then Soul said "Well we alk have to get to class before Stein counts us tarty and we don't want that." I nodded and said "Agreed." We all started walking to the exit path and I looked back at Lord Death And said "Thank you Sir." He nodded and said "No problem Crimson." I smiled and caught up to Bethany and the others and asked "So who is this Stein dude?" Maka and soul looked at me and said "He is our teacher he teaches us about fighting and stuff." Said maka I smiled and said "He sounds like a cool teacher." Soul chuckled and said "Just wait till you meet him." I smiled and asked "What do you mean by that?"

HEY GUYS SO HOW IS IT SO FAR DO YOU GUYS LIKE IT? IS IT COOL ENOUGH IS IT AWESOME IS IT FANTASTIC IN EVERY SINGLE WAY POSSIBLE? WELL PLEASE COMMENT DOWN BELOW OF WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT AND PLEASE VOTE FOR IT IF YOU THINK IT DESERVES IT.