Medusa the witch. The one who possesses a great evil soul?

Crimson and I were on a mission to collect a Kishin soul and something told me we should leave and never come back but I ignored the feeling and Crimson and I entered the cave and when we were inside we found a soul that crossed the realms of humanity Meister and weapon as one on the verge of becoming a Kishin we tried to fight them but..............I screwed up

BETHANY'S P.O.V

I watched as her body helplessly fell to the ground i felt helpless knowing it was my fault that she got hurt that she might die and that she might not be able to battle again and its all cause of me being protective then I said "Crimson!!!" "CRRRRRIIIIIIIIMMMSSSSSSOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN!!!!!!!" Then that Crona dude said "I think I can deal with that." Then his sword said "goobee." Then I was on the verge of tears holding Crimsons lifeless body saying "Crimson wake up. Crimson please." Ten she said "Y-You idiot get o-out of here." Then I just stayed there holding her body then Crona said "OK." Then he raised his sword and I was ready for him to finish me off by killing me then j said "Crimson, Crimson this is all my fault." Then she said very weakly "Y-Y-Yeah your right i-i-it is your fault." Ten out of nowhere a blade came through the door and impaled Crona and he asked "W-Whats happening? How did that get there?" Then I looked up at the blade and it was an all black blade making me thing for a while then Stein knocked down the door (YES IN MY BOOK CAVES HAVE DOORS DEAL WITH IT CAUSE I HAVE MY OWN IMAGINATION.) and walked in and I said "Professor Stein!!" Then he walked in even more and walked to Crimson while I said "If he's here then that blade must be." Then spirit turned back to human form and acted all tough then I asked Stein "Professor Stein is she going to be alright?" Then he said while covering crimson up with his coat "The wound is pretty serious if we don't get her treatments soon she might not make it." I nodded and then Spirit said "I got to say though it was an easier fight then j expected." Then Crona got back up and his weapon sakd "I stopped the bleeding around your wound do I get a thank you?" Then Crona said "Thank you." Then his wepapkn said Thank you very much." Then he started beating up Crona and then crona said "Very much thank u very much." Then I asked Stein "Professor stein who are those two? And what are they? I've never seen anything like this." Then he said "That is why the Academy was created." Then I asked "The reason the academy was created so does that mean he is a Kishin?" Then Stein said "Technically not yet BT he's only one step away from it." Ten Stein got up and said "Alright then let's takecare of it shall we?" Then spirit smirked and said "Yeah." Then he turned into a Death Scythe letting Stein catch him then Stein asked "Spirit can you with stand the soul of the sword?" He chuckled and asked "Of course I can what do you think I am some sort of rust old Dagger? Been a long time since we teamed up like this." Then Stein laughed and said "Were not as young as we used to be that's for sure." Then Spirit said "Speak for yourself I haven't aged a bit." Just then Crona started charging at Spirit and Stein and Crona yelled "I DONT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THIS IVE NEVER SEEN A GUY WITH A SCREW STICKING OUT OF HIS HEAD WHAT DO I DO WITH HIM?!?!?" Then his sword said "Eat him swallow his soul." Then Crona tried attacking but srien blocked and then again and again and again every time Crona tried o attack Stein would block and use some of his own powers to defeat him then Crona spat up blood and it was black but of course cause his blood is black then Stein was going to use another soul force attack again till he got pocked unexpectedly by Crona's black blood then stein said "That's the blood from the wound we gave him earlier." Then the blood in the air said "Bloody needles." Then they tried getting Stein but stein just ran past them in a swift move I was impressed then spirit said "He's using every blood in his body as a weapon but how is that possible?" Then Stein said "When souls are over hunted a demon sword is created we have to stop him here and now or he will definitely become a Kishin what's more? The balance between these two is uneven the weapons sword is clearly dominant it rules the Meisters body there's something else I see a snake coiled up around its soul what's that doing there?"  Then Stein started running towards them but they tried using those needle things again but Stein started running faster and faster I could tell Crona was scared of something but what was it was it that he was scared of loosing? Or just scared of someone who controls him or his weapon. Then stein used Spirit to block Crona's sword then he used soul force making Crona roll all the way out of the cave.

I looked at Crimson and cried a little and said "Its my fault you got hurt Crimson and now you might die cause of me cause I'm a pathetic partner who didn't protect out like a good partner should and im sorry for that sorry for not listening and if I listened to what you said then none of this would if happened if I would of listened to you." I just sat there looking at Crimson watching her breath very slowley as Stein battles with the sword and Crona then that's when I felt it I felt a witches soul then I said with a trembling body "Its another soul I could feel it but I don't know where it came from but its stronger then a Meister and a weapons soul." Then stein said "I can since it to its a witch." Then spirit asked "A witches soul huh?" Then Stein said "Yes and its a very powerful one." Then I asked "That's the witches soul up there?" Why was I trembling? Was it because I was afraid of her? Was I a coward? Why was I so scared but the bigger question is why arnt I being brave? "B-But how I should of been able to sense a soul like that before now its impossible and incredibly strong." I figured out why I was so scared I was scared cause of the witch she is stronger then us and I can't defeat her now not with Crimson like this and if she came at me then j would be risking my life my soul can be on the line here the longer we stay here the better of a chance Crimson has of dieing then surviving. Then Stein said "Soul protect." Then I asked "What is that?"

TIME SKIP CAUSE WELL IM TO LAZY TO RIGHT EVERYTHING THAT THEY WERE SAYING AND YEAH

A snake came from the witches arm and grabbed Crona and slithered up to Medusa then she said "I just dropped by for a little errand who knew I would run into the DWMA's legendary Meister and Death Scythe too what an unexpected pleasure I would love to stay and play with you kids a little longer but I'm afraid I can perhaps we can all play another time." Then she darted off on her flying broom but Death Scythe tried to stop her but stein said "No lets leave her for now I'm more worried about Crimson." Then Stein picked up crimson and we walked to the DWMA and when I walked in I saw soul and Maka standing there talking with each other then they ran to me and when kid noticed Crimson bleeding and what not he flipped the fuck out they ran to us and asked "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO CRIMSON?!?!?!?!" Then spirit said "She got injured during a fight." Then we walked into the nurses office Stein sat crimson down on the bed and said "guys I will need some room so please et out son I can operate on her." We all nodded and we walked out and we sat down near the door and I asked "Soooo how was everyone's day today?" Then Soul said "Good i guess oh and Lord Death wanted you to come show a new student around her name is Lilica Maranden." I nodded and said "I'll go see lord Death right away." Then I got up and walked to lord Deaths room thinking 'I wounder what the new student would look like I wonder if she's very pretty I wonded what her personality is like I wonder what she's like in general I hope we all get to become great friends.'

*SPINS IN CHAIR HAPPILY WHILE THROWING FLOWERS IN THE AIR* YAAAAAAYYYY FINALLY I UPDATED IN LIKE WHAT 8 DAYS? *CHAIR TILS OVER WITH ME IN IT AND I FALL DOWN ALONG WITH THE CHAIR THEN I GET UP AND DUST MYSELF OFF* -.- OUCH ANYWHO LETS GET BACK TO BOOK TALK OK SO A NEW CHARATER HAS BEEN ADDED TO THIS BOOK AND THAT CHARACTER BELONGS TO FairySim SO YEAH PLEASE WELCOME FairySim TO THE FAMILY AND THANKS FOR READING TILL NEXT TIME STAY SHARP MY FRIENDS