Lemon

(HEY GUYS OK SO SCHOOL IS BEATING MY ASS AND YEAH SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE FOREVER SO HERE IS THE CHAPTER EVERYONE HAS BEEN ASKING FOR WELL ACTUALLY ONLY ONE PERSON HAS ANYWAY BACK TO THE CHAPTER ENJOY!!)

CRIMSON'S P.O.V

I sit on the couch watching T.V bored out of my mind and Kid is upstairs showering so nothing really is happening I'm happy to be with Kid and all but he hasn't done anything special for me at all he only has kissed me and that's it no sex no nothing maybe he doesn't love me anymore maybe he is cheating on me?? I cry as I think that and I say to myself "Of course I would state the worst." I sigh and turn off the T.V and grab my phone and search YouTube of random videos just to get my mind off of everything until I feel a pair of hands covering my eyes and I hear someone whisper in my ear "Shhh no ones home so we can do whatever we want." Then someone nibbled my ear with a smirk as I looked at who it was and it was kid and I smiled and said "Like what?" Then he winked at me and said "Like make love to each other." I blushed as he walked to me and placed his hands on my hips and kissed me passionately and picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his torso and wrapped my arms around his neck as he smirked in the kiss and walked up stairs while kissing me then he opened his door and closed it then locked it and carried me to his bed and then pulled back panting and smirked and said "I love you Crimson I will and forever will love you." I smiled and said "I love you too Kid and I always will till Death to part." He smirked and looked my body up and down and rubbed my thighs up and down softly making me moan softly as he smirked and attacked my neck with sucking and licking and kisses making me moan even more till he started taking off my hoodie revealing my laced bra making me blush as he smirked and looked into my eyes with lust filled eyes. Making me smile as he kisses my lips while grinding on me making me moan in the kiss while I worked on taking off his shirt making him smirk in the kiss as he licked my bottom lip I smirked and kept my mouth close receiving a growl from kid making me smirk even more until he grinded on me harder and faster making me gasp and moan making him smirk as he slipped his tounge in my mouth and searched ever inch as I moaned in the kiss but he slowed down and worked on taking my bra off as he kept kissing me till 'click' my bra was off making him smirk and messaged my breasts making me moan and arch my back as he smirked and pulled out of the kiss and moved his mouth down to one breast and put it in his mouth as he sucked and licked it making me moan a little loudly and buck my hips wanting more  as he messaged my breasts ten he switched to the other bud and did the same torture to it as I felt myself getting wet in my thong I moaned a little more then he kissed down my stomach and stopped above my entrance with a smirk plastered on his face as he unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down and threw them across the room and saw my thong soaked and he smirked even more and pulled them down with his teeth. I moaned and looked at him pulling my Thong down with his teeth as he put two fingers near my entrance with a smirk as I nodded and he slid his two fingers in me and looked at me as I adjusted to it and nodded then he started pumping his fingers in and out of me making me claw at the pillows and buck my hips in pleasure as I moaned "F-Fuck yeah!!" He smirked as I said that then he started picking up the pace making me moan and arch my body and say "F-Faster!" He smirked and went faster as I screamed and moaned in pleasure as I said "K-Kid fuck I'm a-about to Cum!" He smirked and pulled his fingers out and licked his fingers clean and smirked and said "Not yet sweet thing its your turn to treat me." He said with a smirk as I blushed as he turned us over and I smiled and kissed him and trailed my hand down his chest to his stomach to his torso and then back up making him moan as I smirked and trailed my hand down his stomach and torso again as I rubbed his pants where is little "Friend" was as he moaned as i unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down revealing his grey wet boxers and a hill along with it as I smirked and put my hand in his bowers and grabbed his "friend" and moved my hand up and down it as he gasped and moaned and panted as I started pulling his boxers down revealing his "friend" I smirked and went down to it and kissed the tip of it while looking him in the eyes as he blushed and I said "What your not used to this?~" then I moved my hand a little faster as I licked the tip of his "friend" then I put it in my mouth and bobbed my head on it up and down slowly as he moaned and arced his back as I smirked and bobbed my head faster as he moaned louder and said "Oh f-fuck that feels really good!" I smirked and bobbed a little faster making him moan louder "F-Fuck Crimson t-that feels really g-good f-fuck! I'm about to C-Cum!" I smirked and stopped then I kissed him and smirked as I sat on his lap and started grinding on him while frenching him earning a few moans from him here and there till he growled and said "F-Fuck I can't take this anymore I want you and I want you N-No !" I smirked and said "OK go ahead I won't stop you." I said with a smirk as he slipped his "friend" in me making me moan as I adjusted to his length as i nodded allowing him to start thrusting as i moaned as he started to thrust into me. "F-Fuck!" I moaned as he went faster and harder as I bounced on him and moaning "F-Faster!" He smirked and started moving faster as he said "S-Shit your so tight!" I blushed and said "Yeah and your so big and long!" He blushed and I smirked then I started kissing him as he kissed my neck and found my sweet spot as I moaned as he sucked and nibbled at my sweet spot as I moaned "F-Faster!" He smirked and went even faster and harder as I moaned really loudly. "F-FUCK!" He smirked and said "Now that I have you screaming I want you to say my name!" I blushed and said "K-Kid!" Then he smirked and said "Louder!" Then I said K-KiD!" Then he said "Louder scream my name!" Ten I blusjed and moaned really loudly as he went even faster "K-KID FUCK FASTER!" He smirked and slammed faster into me as you can hear his bed creek and out skin clap together along with moaning and panting as I said "K-Kid I'm about to CUM!" Then he nodded and said "M-Me too!" I nodded and said "I-I can't hold it in anymore I have to release!" He nodded and said "G-Go ahead Cum all over my Cock its sexy!" He said with a wink as I climaxed all over his cock with a moan as he Came in me as we were panting his thrusting was starting to slow down as he kissed me he slid out of me and was panting as I was getting covered by a blanket and I pulled out of the kiss and rested my head on his sweaty chest as my hair was drenched in sweat while I listened to his heart beat as I slowly fell asleep on his chest remembering that im not a virgin anymore cause Kid took it as i smiled knowing that I gave it to the right person.

HEY GUYS I HOPE ITS GOOD THIS IS MY VERY FIRST LEMON SO PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE ON THE CHAPTER AND PLEASE TELL ME IF I SHOULD MAKE A SEQUEL OR NOT!!)