Chapter 8

So I'm going to make this on their Christmas break

Y/n POV
I wake up to feel the bed cold no arms to wake up in. I panic I run to the bathroom I put my knees to my chest. Why didn't he tell me he was going is this all a dream. What the fuck is happening? He left. Why wasn't he there he is always there. I hyperventilate and roll back and forth. I start to look around my eyes darting. I find a razor the same one I found the other day. But this time it's not just a want it's a need. I need to feel the cold blade I need to see the blood. I need to feel it break the skin. It's been days. I grab the razor I take it apart to get to the blade. I drag it across my skin I drag it further into the skin until the skin breaks. I drag it across my thighs next and then my stomach till I'm fully covered in cuts.

Severus POV
I had a meeting with Dumbledore this morning about Y/n and how's she's doing. I told him about going to her house with Remus and Sirius and he said it would be wonderful. I think otherwise. But I hope she didn't wake. I left a note on the nightstand in hopes she finds it. I hope she does if not she'll think I left her or some obscure thing like that. I'm the one that's lucky for her to pick me. She could have chosen one of her fathers or another student. But no she chose me. I'm so lucky to have her. I walk up to the door and open it to find her asleep in our bed but it's strange her eyes are puffy and she is wearing a sweatshirt with sweatpants when I left she was in a tee shirt and shorts because we have the fire on. I go to the bathroom to find the disassembled razor with the one bloody razor. God damn it she did it again. I go back out and climb into the bed to snuggle her close to me. She is shaking I hope it's not another panic attack. She clutched to my robes to stuff her face into them. She sobs into them. " Sev-vverus" " It's okay darling I didn't leave. I had a meeting with Dumbledore I left a note I'm assuming you didn't get it." She nods. " Can I see the cuts please?" She shakes her head no god she is stubborn. " The only way I can heal them is if you show me them. Okay?" She nods. I lift her up and lift her sleeves to find the dried blood and many new cuts. " Is there any more?" She nods and pull her pants down to find her thighs littered in them along with stomach. Their is tears I'm my eyes. How could she do something like this. " How about I'll run you a bath we have to be at the train station in a bit?" " Sure"

Third POV
Sev runs the bath. She undresses Severus stairs he loves the way she looks. " Can you take it with me?" She asked him. He nods. After undressing he steps in and she leans her back to his chest. They let the sent of vanilla sink in . He runs fingers through her hair. Soon he washed her hair and she washed his. They get out of the bath to get ready to go to the train station. " Come on love we're going to be late." He says from the living room. She comes out with her suitcase. " Now we're going to avaperate there okay it's faster than train." " okay" She holds onto him as they get to Remus and Sirius house.  " Let's get in darling it's cold." She wraps her arm around his while he carry's the bags. " Y/n darling your here we've missed you soooo much. Oh hello Severus." Remus says as he tightly hugs Y/n he give Severus hand a shake. Sirius comes down stairs to bear hug her. " Come get settled in  Harry already is and we will have dinner soon. Also Severus your room is next to Y/n." She froze why was Harry here why can't Sev stay with her. Sev grabs her hand and pulls her up the stairs. They reach her door as he puts the bags in. He shuts the door behind her. " Darling it's going to be okay alright I'm sure they have had a talk with him and it will be okay. Also you just come into my room or I'll come into yours whatever works for you okay." Tears prick in her eyes as she hugs him. He shushes her and rubs circles into her back to soothe her. Soon she is back to somewhat normal and the they unpack. " Love do you have any razors in here I should take?" At this point there is no point in lying because he will find them. "Yes I'll get them." She goes to her nightstand to pullout a pile of used razors that are covered in dry blood. This broke his heart but he made them disappear in a second. "Love would you like to cuddle will we wait for dinner I'm sure your tired." She nods as Severus gets on her bed while she lays on top of him.

Dinner time
Severus POV
"Darling time to wake up"
"Mmhm k goodnight"
"Come on you need to eat please"
"Okay"
She rolls off the top of me and onto the floor. "Ow" I chuckle she is so cute. I pick her up from the floor and walk downstairs to find a full dinner meal along with Harry, Draco, Remus and Sirius.

Harry's POV
Their she is why is Snape here I'm going to say that she bully's me. Maybe I can make them think she is with Snape. They sure as hell won't like that. I look over at Draco we got together in October.

Y/n POV
Why is Draco and Harry here. I panic as we sit down. I scoot my chair to the side on Severus chair. He interlaced out fingers together. "So how has your time at Hogwarts been guys?" Remus asked. "Oh it's been good Draco and I are doing good." Harry says "I've been doing better Severus helps me not want to so I spend my time with him." I said. "That's good have you made any other friends?" Sirius asked I'm assuming he is still made I hang out with Sev. "I've talked to this girl named y/f/n a couple of times." "That's good."

Third POV
They eat dinner with some small talk here and there till Harry starts up. "So Y/n how many cuts you've got now?" She gets tensed up Severus squeezes her hand but she bolts up stairs. Severus takes after her.

Severus POV
I run after her to hear the door slam. This girl. I run up to it to see it's locked. "Y/n darling can you unlock it please?" She does. She is on the bed face first and is crying. I walk over to pull her into my arms. "Look at me Harry is an ass hole okay, don't pay attention to him. I love you and that is the only thing that matters." "I love you too" she says as she curled up into a ball on my chest. God why would anyone want to hurt someone so sweet. I tightened my grip on her. She later climbs on top of me and lays there. She sleeps so peacefully.

I wonder what tomorrow holds

And that is chapter 8 who know what's going to happen next??????