Chapter 6

Y/N POV
I run, and run, it feels like it's so far away. But I spot the door it's open. I rush into to the stall to lock the door. This morning I snuck a razor from the bathroom. I grab it from my robe pocket and unraveled the bandage. The cold metal glides over the skin and breaks it I drag it further down to make the blood flow. Every time I drag the blade the foot steps get closer. The door flies open.

Snape's POV
I open the door she's on the ground with the blood down her wrist. I'm going to lock up all razors and blades of all kind. I pick her up and went to my quarters. " Why Y/N I've told you that there is no reason for this. I want you to be able to trust my words. Please stop hurting yourself it hurts me to see you this way." She throws her self onto me I wrap my arms around her." I sorry I just can't help myself it helps make the pain leave." " There is other ways to help there's other ways to relieve to pain." She stuffed her head into my robes. " I'm going to send Dumbledore an owl okay." She nods. I pick her up and hold her while I stroke her head. I hate seeing her like this. I write the letter and give it to a owl. I look down and see she's asleep. I walk over to my bed and lay us both down and let out a shaky breath. " Why love why?"
Harry's POV
I can't believe that little bitch, that to me she got me in trouble. She told Remus and Sirius about me bullying her but I wouldn't have to if she didn't take the spotlight. Wait till what I do next.
Third POV
Y/N wakes up she wakes up to bandage wrist. And Severus petting her head. He puts his hands on her cheeks. " Alright I'm going to see you do everything." " But I'm okay." " Running out of class and cutting yourself is not okay." She hugs his neck. " I will try not to cut I can't promise anything tho." " Okay I'll take it. Do you want to watch a movie?" " YES OMG CAN WE WATCH THOR RAGNAROK." "Okay?" Severus makes a TV appear. There watching it and then Loki appears. " OMG I LOVE HIM!" " I HAVE BEEN FALLING FOR THIRTY MINUTES!!!" " You love him more than me" " Are you getting jealous of a movie character?" " No it's just you're not that exciting when you see me." " I can see you whenever but LOKI IS SOOOOO HOT!!" " What is so good about him." Severus says in an annoyed tone. " He kind of looks like you." " Well he does but can you stop screaming every time he comes on the screen?" " Hehe no!" He loves hearing her laugh and smile. He grabs her chin and gives her a kiss she returns by straddling over his waist. He grabs her hips as they start to grind on his growing erection. He lets out a deep throated groan. That makes her melt. While she is on his hips she looks over to the TV. "LOKI!"

Short but good I'll right more tonight