Chaper 9

This is going to be in Christmas break still with Remus and Sirius.

Y/N
I got new drawing stuff for Christmas and a pencil shapers. Well I guess they forgot I know how to take out the razor but. It's been 8 days since I've last cut myself. But it's so tempting. I've haven't left my room much and have been in here with Sev so.
Yeah I haven't had to see Harry and Draco.

Severus POV
It has been eight days since Y/n last cut herself I'm very proud to say so myself. I've also found out she is an amazing drawer. She gave me a character art thing for Christmas

(I drew this by the way Tehe my one talent it's not that good tho please no hate)

It looked hilarious but I love it she is amazing. But I have been noticing that she is doing a nervous tic that she does and it's only at night. She will like scratch and itch herself. But the only time she won't do it is after she cuts. I think it is because of the withdrawal from the blade. I don't really know for sure but hopefully she stops. I don't like her in pain. This cutting thing is like a drug. Right now she is sitting at her desk writing in her Journal. She only seems to write in it when she wants to cut so I'll have to check on her. "Darling are you okay you are writing in your book you only do that when you feel the need to cut." "I'm fine." Alright she needs to cuddle. I get up and pick her up and throw her on the bed gently but still a tad harsh. And then fall next to her. Wrapping my arms around her waist. Putting my face into the crook of her neck and inhaling her sent. It's intoxicating I love it. "Darling are you feeling better?"
"Yes you know you could have just asked me to cuddle if you wanted to you that right?" "I thought this would be more fun. Now please darling don't cut yourself please, I know it's all stressful with every one here. And don't think I don't know why you write in that book. You know I love you to the moon and back and I would take and Avada Kadvra for you." "I love you too Sevy, please never leave me okay?" "I would never dream of it my love." We cuddle for the rest of the night.

It's short but I'm so very sorry with not coming out with a new chapter I know this sounds like an excuse but I really haven't been doing well mentally I mean. So thank you for sticking around I don't even know if people even are reading this anymore soooo byeeeee