Chapter 5

Y/N POV
I wake up to find Severus arms tightly around my waist. I smile as I snuggle closer. I don't know what I would have done if he didn't find me. Let's just say I wouldn't be here. Why does he love me or even like me for that matter. He hasn't see all of my scars. You think my wrist is bad wait till you see my thighs and my stomach. All I'm saying not hot girl summer shit. How am I alive I've been alive for to long I think it's time to say bye bitch. God damn it what would I do about Sev he probably Avada Kedavra himself. Do I really hold him together?

Snape's POV
I wake to find Y/N deep in thought on my chest. I give her a kiss on the top of her head. That startled her. I tightened my grip on her waist to make her know it's just me. She looks up and has tear stain cheeks. I still don't know why someone would hurt someone like her. She holds tighter around my waist. "Are you okay darling?" I question her. " Oh I'm fine." " I know that isn't true what's going on?" She only looks at me. " It's-sss just why are you with me like you've only see some scars not all also why would you love someone as damaged as me?" " I love you okay there is no reason to doubt my love for you darling. What do you mean I haven't seen all of your scars? I have seen both wrist. If your hiding more please show me I want to know how many times you've needed me and I haven't been there." I told her I don't know how many times she'll ask me the same questions but I will tell her the same answer. As long as she needs to hear it. " You love someone like me? Someone who's ugly and gets bullied and cuts herself." How many times will I have to reassure her; you know what I've got an idea.

Third POV
Severus rolls her on back while he's on top. He brings her into a kiss gentle but still passionate. She grabs his nightshirt and pulls him close, longing more. He takes all dominance. His tongue gains entrance to her mouth their tongue swerved inside of each other's mouth. They break apart for breath. " Now love the only way I'll continue is it you show me your other scars." She starts to roll up her shorts off and covers herself embarrassed of her body. " Darling no need to hide yourself you are beautiful." He pulls her arms away from her thighs. He lets his long slender fingers graze over the scars. He sees some lines deep some lighter. He starts kissing each one of them. She lifts up her shirt to reveal many more. He kiss them as well. " You are so beautiful darling." Severus says as he brings his lips back to hers. They hear the alarm clock go off. " Time to get up you can change in the bathroom and I'll clean your clothes." " Okay thank you Sev." " No need to thank me." She walks into the bathroom. " Don't shut the door." Severus tells her scared she will lock it and harm herself. " Okay."

Y/N POV
I get changed I have no clue what is going to happen during class. Supposedly I'm going to have classes with Sev all day and he will teach me the other classes so he can have an eye on me. I mean if he didn't say not to shut the door I probably would have killed my self sooo. I mean he going to have to watch me like a hawk. He better keep Potter and Malfoy away or I swear to god I'll hex their asses.

Third POV
" Alright darling you go ahead to the class room I'll be in shortly." Y/N heads down to the classroom. She sits at her desk all the way in the back to draw less attention to herself. Malfoy walks in. " Oh look who it is. It's the cutter. Let's see your wrist. How many you got probably to many to count." He laughs fill the classroom as more people start to join in. Her eyes fill with tears. As Severus walks in to hear his classroom roaring with laughter. He scans the room to find Y/N crying and Malfoy pointing fingers at her. "Silence" He said. She looks up to him with tears rolling down her cheeks. His heart breaks. "Malfoy detention with Flinch for 6 months." Y/N runs out of the room. Severus bolts out with her. Her eyes are blurred with tears but she knows where she is going she knew what she was going to do. And so did Severus.

Not to long but I will write more been really busy with school very sorry for not updating hope your having a good day