17. Grandpa's Prodigy. The Uchiha Rises.

It had been 2 and a half years.

Two and a half years since you had left the village and gone on to enjoy your life. When all of a sudden. The world would go to shit.

And you would feel a presence that made you feel fear.

The chakra of a long dead Uchiha. That you had heard so much about. But this was closer than you had liked.

You really wanted to throw all this behind you. But this was too urgent for you to ignore. You quickly moved towards the land of earth.

In a flash you had saved the five kage. Placing them behind you. And in front of Madara. You looked over to the cold man.

A smile had made its way into your face. Before your hand held onto your straw hat. You threw it over to your side.

"Well seems I have to come out of retirement. Because sis is too weak to deal with you nor these kage's.

"And you are?" Madara would question.

You laughed a bit. Pulling off your Azure kimono. Throwing it to your side.

"I am the grandson of Hashirama Senju. The Predecessor of the Great Wood Style Jutsu. And the Former 5th Hokage. Senju Hachigen! The Greatest Shinobi of this Time!"

"I see. So you're Hashirama's brat?"

"Very much so."

You looked over to the Kage's behind you. You bowed down to look over them.

"Good Tsuna has taken care of you all. Can you all fight?"

"We are the five Kage's if the villages. Of course we can fight!"

You looked over to the elderly man. Nodding your head towards him. While you would look over to Madara.

"I will deal with you here and now. Tsuna get them out of here."

"We may be stumbling in the dark but we can still fight!"

"Don't you get it? Madara Uchiha has only one match. And that was grandpa. And I am currently the only one who stands a chance against him. You five have to survive for your villages. Your wills are what keeps everything together. Is that understood?"

You looked over your shoulder. Receiving nodding heads.

"Yes sir!"

They quickly flashed away. Leaving you to straighten your back.

"Madara Uchiha. Seems your a tad bit weaker than what you should be. Could it be you have wood clones chasing those Kage?"

"Yes but how do you?"

"I told you. I am the only match against you."

You quickly formed the shadow clone Jutsu hand seal. And from below you wood clones would begin to sprout.

"Wood Release: Wood Clones."

Those clones would shoot out and quickly chase the Kage. Madara would frown at the sight. While you would call your hands together.

Forming the serpent hand seal.

You lifted your eye lids. Your eyes looked up to him.

"Wood Release: Consuming Forest!"

Below you roots began to grow into trees. And they would quickly shoot out towards Madara. Seeing this he would begin to weave. Horse, serpent, sheep, monkey, boar, horse, tiger.

"Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!"

From his mouth shot a great ball of flame. Incinerating what was your Jutsu. You appeared in front of him. You concentrated your chakra into your fist. And you slammed it into his chest.