7. Love Toy

You finished up the Graduation Exams. Walking back home. Hearing a slight noise behind you. Your eyes trailed all over. Before hearing a loud noise from behind.

"Another kakashi it seems."

You quickly jumped out of the way. With Sasuke trying to tackle you. You landed onto your left hand. Pushing yourself to land on your feet. Sasuke drew his Kunai in anger. You laughed gently before crossing your arms.

"What do you plan to do Sasuke-kun?"

"I'm here to beat you."

You laughed gently. Placing your rught hand behind your back. Moving your right foot back. Holding your hand up high.

"Very well. I'll fight you like this."

Sasuke began to move. Trying to strike your vital organs. You swiftly avoided these attacks.

Sasuke then turned his wrist. Striking towards you. You pulled away with a small scratch with a chuckle. You grabbed his hand. Kicking him away.

"Sasuke-kun. You are far too young to face me."

"No. No. I am the best out of my class. I can do this!"

You sighed walking to him. He growled moving with his Kunai. Prepared to impale you.

You grabbed his hand. Throwing the Kunai to the side.

Sasuke was shocked by this. You let go of his hand. Turning around from the sight.

"I really don't like fighting without reasons. And dogs. Good luck to ya. Try ta fight me in a few years. Then we'll see what happens."

He growled before you looked to his direction. It was if he was calling. Yet no tears exited his eyes. Your hands curled tightly. You sighed walking over to him.

You got onto your knee. To look at his level. You put on a kind face with a smile.

"Well. I can try to help ya train. After you become a genin. You can come over to my home to train."

His eyes looked up hopefully. You gently laughed standing up.

"We'll see ya!"

You exclaimed walking away. You unlocked the door into your home. You closed the door behind you. Placing your hat on a rack. You groaned rubbing your neck.

"Honey I'm home!"

You exclaimed with a chuckle towards the end. Kakashi popped his head out of the kitchen. 

"Hey there gorgeous. Where have you been?"

He questioned as you entered the kitchen. Slumping over the counter. Taking a breath.

"What happened?"

He asked pulling his mask down. You gently laughed before scratching your head. Looking up to Kakashi.

"That Sasuke kid is an odd one. I had to fight him a little. He's going to be your student with Naruto correct?"

He nodded mixing something in a bowl. He walked behind you. Pulling up your kimono.

"Hey wait!"

"Just a quickie."

He stated pulling down your underwear.

If you see this much space. It means boy it's a lemon or smut. So please do the following. Ahem.
•Grab your tissues (multi use)
•Throw anyone around you outside
•Grab your pillow
•Enjoy yourself.

Kakashi pulled down his pants. Revealing his large member. He slowly put in the tip. You screamed in pain. He began to push in a little more. Your hands scratched the island counter. Kakashi moaned pushing in more and more. Until finally he was fully inside of you.

You took a breath of relief. After a few seconds. Kakashi pulled out. And pushed back in.

You pushed against him when he pushed into you. He would squint at this sudden feeling. Continuing to move.

"Keep on going."

"Well at first.... Ah! I was really happy to pass so m... Ah! Many kids.... Ah.... Kakashi-senpai!"

He placed the bowl to the side. Holding onto you. Moving in and out continuously.

"What else?"

He. Stated with his hand carressing your nipple. You moaned loudly. And kakashi had turned you around. With your back on the counter. Pumping in and out of you faster. He pulled your shirt up to reveal your nipples. He gently licked at it.

"Ah! And I... I told him... I can... Ah! Help him... After school.... Ah!"

Kakashi began to kiss your lips. His hand reached down to grab onto your member tightly. Stroking it in unison with his pumping.

"My team?"

You moaned into the air. Before nodding.

"I... I.... I'm coming!"

You screamed with Kakashi laughing. Continuing to pump in and out. You released into his hands. He pushed himself into you. Coming inside of you. Pulling out with a laugh. He cleaned you up. And himself.

You gained your composure after a while. With Kakashi finishing up his mixture. You sat down on the chair. Groaning at the sudden feeling. Taking a deep breath. And letting it escape.

"I suppose I could help your team out. But you're supposed to be the teacher."

He nodded pouring his mixture into the pan. Frying it up. Grabbing a few seperated ingredients.

"Watcha Makin?"

"Okonomiyaki Kakashi Style."

The last touch had you laugh. Before you walked over to take put a container full off tea. Pouring two cups for the both of you.

Kakashi finished a few minutes later before setting it down. Your mouth watered at the sight.

"Okonomiyaki Kakashi Style!"

Okonomiyaki is basically Japanese pizza. It's pretty good.

"Thanks for the food!"

He said bowing towards Kakashi as he did the same. You both began to consume the food. Your eyes widened. You were always surprised by Kakashi. He looked to you with a smile.

"We can show them the sharingan power."

"Your telling me you want to get beat?"

"Don't try to lie."

He remarked making you chuckle. You finished up the food. Standing up. I'm gonna go get comfy.

"What happened to no more late nights?"

"You ruined that for me!"

You exclaimed returning to your room. Stripping off your uniform. Preparing your sleepwear. Pulling up your sleepwear. Walking downstairs. To find Kakashi naked on the couch. A bow sat were his member should be. You laughed laying next to him.

"We gonna do it again."

"No, maybe in the morning. Come on."

You grabbed his hand and pulled him up towards your room. Throwing him bed. With you following him in.

AN: I love this chapter. Very good. I hope you've enjoyed so far.