13. The Monkey King Falls

The clouds had gathered. And rain filled the air. The White Snake Sage, and Orochimaru's great purple snake named Manda hissed to each other.

"Orochimaru!"

The two serpents moved to each other. Striking back and forth. The awesome sight sent shockwaves around the forest. Purple and blue chakra filled the air.

Orochimaru was laughing manically.

"Oi Hachi! Use Sage Mode already!"

"My chakra reserves are lowering as we speak."

"Fine!"

The snakes eyes widened. Your eyes widened as well. The feeling of extra chakra engulfed you. You pulled away your eye patch. Revealing your Mangekyo Sharingan. 4 new sets of arms formed around you.

"Sage Mode!"

Your eyes thinned into a thin line. Becoming snake like. Your body began to form scales. And a tail poked out from behind you.

Orochimaru's laugh stopped. Sensing this immense Chakra. Fear filled his heart.

"Perfect Susano'o. Snake infusion!"

Around the White Sage. Azure armor surrounded the snake. The attacks given by Manda were now pointless. Your different arms began to move. Forming different hand seals.

"Multi Nature Infusion!"

The different chakra natures. All began to form anew. Swirling around the White Sage. Empowering him even further. Your tail dug into the sage. Filling it with natural chakra energy.

"Orochimaru this is where you die!"

"I wouldn't be to sure about that!"

"Let's go white sage!"

"Hai!"

You quickly moved your hands. Ox, bird, dragon, tiger, dog, horse, rabbit snake. "Multi Nature Blast! Heaven Enlightenment!"

You took a deep breath in. With the white sage did the same. You blew out multiple natures of chakra. Combining Together. With the white sage doing the same.

The powers combined. Spiraling towards Orochimaru. Who at this point was trying to figure out what to do.

Before he suddenly appeared behind you.

"How the?"

You looked to the now destroyed tree stump.

"Substitution Jutsu?"

"Correct Hachi."

The suddenly drew a sword from his mouth. Moving forward. "Return!" All the chakra you had used returned back to your body.

The white sage poofed away. As you both landed on the ground. You were panting heavily. Looking up to the male.

Orochimaru smirked evilly. Quickly ruining towards you. You moved your hands forming the snake seal.

"Wood Release: Wooden Blade."

Roots grew out forming a blade. You grabbed your blade and quickly moved towards Orochimaru. You both engaged in battle.

His blade was able to shatter your own. Roots constantly formed the blade again and again.

Orochimaru probably felt like he was doing the greatest thing in existence.

"Wooden Blade."

His eyes narrowed.

"Restrain!"