5. What The Hell Happened?

You woke up with a splitting headache. And something felt weird. You looked around your surroundings. This wasn't your room. You were naked too! Your butt was hurting too. What the hell happened last night?

You heard the sound of cooking. Attracted to the smell you grabbed your Hokage coat. Wrapped it around your body. And walked towards the smell.

You followed the smell into a kitchen. Kakashi was cutting a fish cleanly. Before, he threw it onto the pan. He began to cook eggs next to the fish.

Your stomach growled at the sudden sight.

Your left foot moved forward. With your right one following. As you moved your left again. You suddenly dropped to the ground. You groaned looking up to Kakashi. Who was now in front of you.

"Good morning Hachi-san."

Your face turned red at the sight. He helped you up with a smile. His mask was gone. With no shirt on too. Your eyes were attracted to his porcelain-like skin. His muscular physique was easy to pin out from this.

"Hachi-san my eyes are up here."

He stated smiling brightly towards you. You laughed gently before your eyes turned serious.

"What the hell happened last night?"

"Well you got drunk. And then..."

"And then what?"

Your grip grew tighter around his arm. Before an evil grin appeared on your face.

"You took advantage of me didn't you?"

Kakashi laughed awkwardly. His eye was filled with terror. Before he spoke again.

"Yes. Well you did actually."

Your grin disappeared. Your grip loosened before. Blush filled your face.

"What do you mean."

"Well..."

Smut ahead. Well not hardcore. It still smut.

"Well we should start."

You started to basically pull off my clothing. Throwing it to the side. After a few minutes you sat on my bear stomach. Throwing your own clothes to the side. You didn't even try to lubricate. And you really went for it.

You didn't even try to get used to it. Pushing onto all of me. I asked if it hurted and you said. In the most cute way.

"You'd never hurt me Kakashi-senpai."

With those words influencing me. I pushed you down onto the ground and gave it to you.

You were a blushing mess before you looked away. How could you do this. Even when if you were drunk. Kakashi's hand moved your face to look at him.

The moment felt so weird. As if you wanted something. Kakashi began to move in. His lips attracted to your own.

And finally you connected.

Kakashi's hands wrapped around your waist. He pulled you in tighter. With your own arms wrapping around him.

He pulled away with a chuckle. Your eyes were sparkling with joy. Kakashi blushed at the sight. Before picking you up.

"Well then. I cooked for you."

He stated placing you in front of the table. You nodded and began to eat. The taste of fish, spices, and something else you couldn't identify.

"How is it?"

Kakashi asked leaning onto the table.

"It's very good. I forgot how good you could cook."