21. An Infinite Dream

"Hey wake up Hachi."

Kakashi's hand gently slapped against your face. In return your eye lids lifted gently. Both of your eyes were normal. Neither had a sharingan.

Kakashi's black eyes made you blush. And before you knew it he kissed your forehead. When he pulled away.

You grabbed onto him and pulled him into a full on kiss.

Kakashi pulled away and smiled.

"Well aren't you a bit frisky today."

"What happened? Did we win?"

"What do you mean Hachi?"

"The fight with Madara."

"What do you mean? Who's this Madara?"

You didn't feel chakra leave your right eye.

"Where's my sharingan?"

"Well you better hurry up Hachi. Don't need the Hokage to miss his first day. Especially since I'm going to be your assistant."

"I'm still Hokage?"

"You were just appointed after lord Third. Because you recently defeated Orochimaru."

"Wait so lord third is dead?"

"No, you dealt with it all by yourself."

You were confused at this point.hoe could you defeat Orochimaru? Unless, you used your absolute best.

Or maybe.

"Is my grandfather alive?"

"You mean Hashirama? He recently passed a month ago."

That must've been it. You looked out the window and got out of bed.

If Hashirama lived up to now you would be an absolute master at all of the skills you possessed. Meaning you must have learned far sooner and stayed in the village because if Hashirama. That was why you didn't have a sharingan. You looked down at your left hand. A ring of great beauty.

"Infinite Tsukuyomi.. I must've been out long enough for Madara to use that."

"What are you talking about Hachi?"

"Nothing Kakashi. Let's just go to work."

"Ok then."

He walked over and kissed your forehead gently.

"Don't be late alright?"

"Ok hon."

You watched him walk out for the room and into the next. You immediy ran your hand through your hair and sat down.

"Damn it all. If only I was strong enough. If only... I killed Orochimaru that day. If only I hadn't left the village."

You whispered sweet nothings to yourself. Holding onto your shoulders tightly. You didn't understand what you wanted. To beat Madara to a bloody pulp. Or stay here happily.

"Hey are you ready yet?"

Your ears perked hearing this. You stood up and took in a deep breath.

You put on you Hokage outfit. Fitted with a blue and white scarf and your Hokage hat.

You walked out into the front and looked around happily.

"Let's go then."

Your hand interlocked with Kakashi's. And you smiled brightly. Before quickly flashing onto the roof and running quickly. Racing next to you was Kakashi.