8. Vice-Teacher

Kakashi groaned at suddenly being thrown. Even more when you landed on his stomach. He pushed you to one side of the bed. You looked into his eye. Before letting his head. Turning around to look away. Kakashi pulled You towards him.

And so that was how you shall be core the rest of the night.

You awoke to something poking you. You turned to look. Kakashi's hard member poked at you. He was fast asleep.

You groaned arising from your bed. Gently nudging Kakashi.

"Kakashi-senpai wake up."

You stated scratching your eye. His single eye gently opened. He yawned getting up.

"It's already morning?"

"Yes. Yes."

"You better hurry. You have to meet your kids. And I have to be Hokage."

He laughed before nodding getting up and heading to the bathroom. You followed him closely. You both entered the shower.

You got out freshly. Combing your hair to the side. Kakashi was already finished. It sort of pissed you off that he was so quick.

He walked downstairs to prepare your breakfast.

You prepared your Hokage attire. Finishing up your morning routine. You tied your hair up. And pulled your clogs on. Walking downstairs, kakashi gave you a small basket of food grabbing his book. And a pair of bells.

"You're gonna use Minato-sensei's trick?"

"Well yeah. See if they can act as a team or not."

He stated placing his book into his pocket. Before walking out the door. You began to walk outside. Taking in the smell of snow. Which was now melting sadly.

You walked with the sound of pleasent clicking. You opened the bag to reveal a small bowl or miso soup.

"He made my favorite. It must be a special day."

You stated placing the bowl back inside the bag. With your hands continuing to move forward. You entered your office. Placing the bowl of miso soup in front of you.

You took your spoon and began to eat. Shizune entered the room. Clipboard in hand she began to speak.

"Good morning sir. Because of your order yesterday. You're a bit behind with a few forms."

"I always have forms. Even when I complete them late in the night. And yet the next day there's more. I don't even why there has to be so many forms!"

"That's just how it is lord 5th."

You arose from your seat. Looking outside. Drawing a cigarette from your sleeve. Placing it within your mouth. Lightning it on fire. Puffing out a stream of smoke. Letting it escape from your mouth.

"Well. Approve it all."

"Wait what! Sir do you not realise what this means!?"

"That everyone will be approved?"

You questioned as she sighed.

"Very well then sir."

She said before exiting the room.

"Well that takes care of my schedule. And I should, for now, be free for the day."

You exclaimed pushing your cigarette into a gray. Returning to your miso soup. Finishing it in a matter of minutes.

"I don't know what Kakashi does. But everything he makes is always delicious."

You placed the bowl back into the bag. Opening up the window outside.

"Time ta see how the next age of shinobi will be."

You jumped out of the window. Landing on a nearby pole. Skipping place to place. Landing firmly on a nearby building.

You pulled away your eye patch revealing your sharingan.

"Well where are you Kakashi."

You eyes stopped on a signature chakra color. Moving towards the blue like color smiling brightly. It got closer and closer. Moving about in odd ways. You stopped landing in a tree. You hid your sharingan again. Watching Kakashi easily out-maneuver Naruto, and Sasuke.

You laughed before. Clapping your hands together. Forming a snake seal. The trees began to shake. Everyone suddenly stopped looking to this. Kakashi kicked naruto away. With Sasuke taking a bell.

You laughed before moving forward. Kakashi tied naruto to a pole. Giving Sasuke and Sakura different bento boxes. You revealed your apearence with a chuckle.

Kakashi looked to you with a smile. And before you knew it. His arms had wrapped around you.

Your face erupted in blush. Pushing Kakashi away.

"Hey I am your Hokage. You have no right to touch me like that!"

You exclaimed pushing him away. He laughed before pulling away from you. He opened up his book. Looking through it with a smile.

The trio were whispering something and suddenly.

"Hey Hokage! Your gay!?"

You blushed before freaking out. Your arms moved all over.

"Wait! Wait! You can't go asking something like that."

Kakashi laughed before walking to you. Grabbing you by your waist. He pulled you down. Along with his mask. He kissed you below his waist line. You melted under his touch. The three gasped. Your Hokage hat fell to the ground. Kakashi pulled you back up. With his mask going the same.

The three were all confused. As you were lifted back up. Your cheeks reddened. Clapping your hands together. Snake, Rat, Dragon, Dog, Tiger. Underneath Kakashi a tree began to grow. Restraining the man.

Kakashi sighed.

"Well students. Go ahead and take your break. I have to deal with this."

He stated with the group nodding in confusion and awe.

"Why are you still like that? You can break out of that."

Kakashi laughed before breaking out of your tree jutsu. You sat down looking at a dying tree. You gently patted it before arising. Kakashi grabbed onto you.

Smiling his face sat next to your own. He pulled his mask down. You felt his tongue lick your neck. A shiver ran through the portal ur spibem before you knew it. His hand was rubbing against your crotch.

"What're you doin here darling?"

"I was curious on how the shinobi of the next generation will turn out to be."

"I seem well. I do hope my class is the best."

You laughed before his hand grew tighter.

"Kakashi-senpai. You're always so horny."

He pulled away with a light chuckle.

"Well. Time to see if my students did anything."

"Oh yes. I wanted to teach them a few more lessons."

"Ok then. Let's go see."

AN: Yo, yo, yo! Everyone listen up. We hit 100 readers. Really, really quick. And I do wish you all enjoy. Anyway I just wanted to say. Byeee!

#1059