6. Naruto Uzamaki: The NEXT HOKAGE!

5 years had finally passed.

And you soon realized. That being Hokage was alright. You may have been in complete control over the village. And you really enjoyed being the Hokage. People would rush to you for questions. You got a very nice home. And you probably lost A few hours of sleep for two reasons.

1. Your a Hokage go figure.
2. Kakashi kept you up all night. Pumping in and out of you. It was very exhausting. And then you had to sit all day after that...

It was ruff. Having a boyfriend that would hardly ever let you sleep was hard. He would always want to do it. Over and over. Each time you tried to deny him. But you couldn't when he asked seductively.

Anyway besides that. Life was great. You even got an assortment of instruments to hide your sharingan. And soon Naruto finally came to your office. To test his capability. You sat in your chair watching him work his magic.

"And what is your name boy?"

You asked as he smirked and held his hand out in a pose.

"I am Uzamaki Naruto."

"I see. Well I am Senju Hachigen. And I am the 5th Hokage. Beside me is the third Hokage. We will be accessing your capabilities. If you can land a hit on both of us. We will let you through to become a Shinobi."

"You talk too much old man. Be prepared to meet my fury!"

He yelled loudly as you laughed gently.

"Just like Minato-sensei."

You said in your head as the third Hokage frowned.

"Get on with it."

Naruto smirked before moving his hands. Ram, snake, tiger, and ram. A puff of smoke filled the air. As a sexy female version of the boy appeared.

The third Hokage's nose began to bleed as he fell backwards. You laughed at the sight. Your eye and brain remembered all these movements. Standing up and walking up to him.

"Very nice Uzamaki-kun. But not good enough. Allow me to show you how it's done."

You moved your hands ram, snake, tiger, ram. And you looked into Sakura.

"Oh Naruto!"

His own nose bled. Falling backwards as well. You laughed evily poofing back to normal.

"Well. I'm impressed you could knock off the pervy Hokage."

"Hey!"

Naruto arose frowning. You patted his head with a bright smile.

"You have strong chakra. And you have potential. So you pass."

"Wait a minute. Silence San. As acting Hokage you have permission."

Naruto smiled brightly before smirking.

"I'm going to take your job soon!"

He exclaimed making you laugh.

"I sure hope you do. Uzamaki Naruto."

He smiled broadly running away. You laughed before returning to your desk. Sitting down the third Hokage would groan.

"He is far too ahead of himself."

"Come now San. You know he's ready. You can clearly see it."

He chuckled gently before looking to you.

"He reminds you of Minato doesn't he?"

"Yes!"

You said laughing gently. The next person came in. His black hair pointed to the sky. Wearing dark blue he interested you. "San. Leave this to me. Better make sure your grandson hasn't met Naruto."

"Very well."

The 3rd Hokage soon left. As your eyes trailed up to the boy.

"And you are son?"

"I'm Sasuke Uchiha. And will be called Sasuke."

You laughed gently folding your hands above each other. Before moving to scratch your right eye.

"If you land a blow on me. You pass."

"Tch. That's dumb. Am I not supposed to show my skills."

"That's what you're doing in this graduation exam. As a Shinobi. You must be ready to face a matter of opponents. One strike may change the battle. This is what this trains you to do. To see what others can't.'

"Tch. Fine."

His eyes locked on target. And he soon threw a Kunai towards you. You pushed it away from you with great speed. Sending it to the side. His eyes widened before he appeared behind you. A Kunai in hand. He struck the chair you sat in. While you stepped on his back. Sending yourself to land on the ground. He scoffed throwing a few more Kunai in your direction. You quickly moved back with a smile.

"Very good."

"You too. Even for a guy who wears a dress."

"Hehe. Big guy."

He began to run to you. Punching in your direction. You dodged with speed. Grabbing his arm. And kicking him away from your direction.

"He's like Kakashi when he was younger."

Snake, Ram, Monkey, Boar, Horse, Tiger.

"Fire Release: Great Fireball!"

He took a deep breath and shot out a great ball of fire. Your eyes widened before moving. Tiger, dog, snake. You escaped narrowly as a the clone took the damage. You grabbed his hands. Restraining him. He growled trying to break free. Eventually giving up.

"Hmm. You pass."

He pulled away with a scoff.

"I didn't hit you."

"Know this Uchiha. One may not talk. But they can see, hear, feel, and smell. One may die. But another may live. One thing may not work out in your eyes. But in the eyes of the universe. That one mistake. May cause a great solution."

Your eyes pierced his soul. He scoffed looking away. You laughed gently before showing him out.

You sighed before collapsing on the ground.

"God. I haven't moved that fast in a long time. I just be getting senile."

You stood up stretching out. You immediately drew a shuriken. Throwing it to catch Kakashi's wrapping. He laughed before pulling it out.

"Damn. I can never sneak up on you."

"You may be older. But I am far more experienced."

He laughed moving towards you. Bringing you into his arms. You blushed at this. Laughing awkwardly.

"What are ya doin Kakashi-senpai?"

"Let's do it."

"No! No!"

"Why not?"

"I've got applications I have to approve!"

"Fine. You're going to get it tonight."

He disappeared as quick as he appeared. You sighed at the thought.

"I am going to get it."

AN: I keep forgetting to post these Kakashi art posts.

#1007