14. Danzo's Betrayal. The Grand Battle Between Hokage's.

You took Sarutobi onto your shoulder. Carrying him back to the village. You fought with your emotions. Currently sadness was winning.

You lost your only father figure. And you were pretty sure everyone at the village did too. You finally arrived at the village. Your eyes widened at the sight.

The village was in shambles.

You placed Sarutobi to the side.

"Don't worry Saru. I'll be back."

You began to run forward. Jumping roof to roof. People were filled with fear in their homes. Your first thought was I hope the children are safe!

And then Kakashi filled your mind.

You had to find them. Had to!

You appeared in front of the Hokage center.

"Senju Hachigen."

You eyes were immediately drawn to the elderly looking man. Danzo. The damn bastard who planned Saru's assassination. And continuously tried to become Hokage.

"Danzo."

"You are hereby pronounced a traitor to the land of fire. Killing the third Hokage."

You frowned with your fingers curling into a fist.

"What the hell do you mean?"

"I mean you killed the third Hokage Sarutobi Hiruzen. And should be prosecuted right here!"

"Like hell I killed him. Orochimaru did you bastard! You were working with him no?"

"Tch. You have no evidence to prove such things."

"Is that so? Well then 6th Hokage. I challenge you to a duel."

"I am not obligated to do so. Shinobi!"

A few Shinobi surrounded you. Prepared to take you down.

"Arrest this fiend!"

"As your 5th Hokage. I would strongly disagree."

Everyone suddenly stopped with Danzo's eyes widening.

"What do you mean?"

"I did not step down. I merely took a break from being a Hokage."

Danzo frowned before stepping forward.

"This can't be!"

"It is Danzo. Now then my hat."

He growled throwing Your hat towards you. You quickly dodged this. The hat poofed into a shuriken.

"I see. Well. If you're going to be that stubborn. We will battle."

He chuckled walking forward.

"Fine, we will battle atop the Hokage Summit."

You nodded walking away from him. Heading back to the third Hokage's body. Grabbing his body and quickly appearing in front of a great tree. Having red and orange leaves. On top of a hill that overlooked the village.

This tree was the only one to never age. Having red and orange leaves throughout the year.

"Hurry up Hachi!"

"Wait up San-sama!"

You quickly followed Sarutobi. Who was moving far faster than you. Flashing from branch to branch. He smirked childishly towards you. Landing in front of you.

"Come on Hachi your still too slow."

"Silence! I am the great Hachigen Senju! The next Hokage!"