Ch8 pt3. Youngblood

Willie was preparing the stage for tonight, Another boring night at the  Hollywood ghost club. He hated it there. If he could run away he would, he would go anywhere, it didn't matter to him; he was a ghost, he COULD go anywhere without that stupid stamp that compels him to stay. Forever.

Of course He wouldn't ever leave alex, he was about the only good thing in his undead life at the moment, speaking of Alex, he hadn't seen him in a while...

"William!" Caleb Covington strutted into the HGC with some random kid he'd seen a few times the last few weeks, he didn't really care, Caleb is always trying to hook anyone into his little game.

He also saw Dante and Fuego drag an unconscious blond boy in which he thought was rather susp- wait...

********************************

He noticed she looked older he could tell from the grey in her hair and her newly formed wrinkles, not in a bad way though, she looked less stressed, less tense despite the hospital hours... Had his death really made her life better? He doubted she even remembered him.

He watched through the hospital room window as his mother bandaged a 10yr old boy up while the kid's mother watched, they all seemed to be having quite a good laugh. He hadn't seen his mother laugh like that before..

"You're so good with children! I bet your kids worship you!" The woman said making the smile on Reggie's own mother fade.

She was hesitant at first and then her eyes filled up with tears.. seriously? She's putting on the water works?

"I-I had a son.. once. I wasn't the best mother~"

Understatement. thought Reggie

"H-he died" she continued "I was awful to him and it's so awful that his death made me realise how much I actually loved him.. I-I got rid off his father and had a fresh start"

Reggie stood there in complete and utter shock.. after all this time.. after everything.. she loved him? Truly loved him? Maybe it was an act for sympathy.. or maybe it wasn't, he didn't quite know.

He felt a few tears roll down his face which he brushed away with the side of his sleeve, he wouldn't cry, not for her. He owed himself more than that but at least he got some reassurance.

**********************************

Luke hadn't left Julie's side since she'd been allowed visitors, though only her dad and Carlos were the only ones allowed in, Luke still managed to get inside, he was still a ghost after all and at this moment in time, it was useful.

He had a tight, comforting grip on her hand; he wasn't too sure if it was for her or himself but he did know that he didn't want to let go. Ever.

"It's not fair- it's just not fair! Y-you can't die, Julie, you can't, not when you have so much to live for. So live. Live for your music, and your dad and Carlos and for Flynn and for your mom, live for the band, Julie, for Reggie and Alex.... and for me." His throat then clogged as tears swelled up in his eyes "live for me, Julie, because we need you, I need you... I love you"

Luke always thought the day he'd say 'I love you' to Julie, she'd say it back, but here they were, Julie in a hospital bed, fighting for her life and it was all his fault.

Why was he so stupid? Like seriously, what was wrong with him? What kind of idiot just walks into a road? Maybe if he payed more attention Julie wouldn't be where she is right now.

"You can still help her"

Luke didn't even have to turn around to know who that voice belonged to. He hated
that voice- no, he despised it.

It made his blood boil. He was mad at everything right now, at Julie, at himself, he grasped at the vase on Julie's bed side table, and launched it at the unwanted visitor, allowing it to smash into tiny pieces against the wall.

"Lotta' anger we got there, I see" Caleb Covington straightened out his jacket, walking towards Luke.

"Get out." Luke said bluntly, clenching his fists. How dare Caleb just waltz in here like he owned the place!

"Shame poor miss Molina tragically got hit by a van" Caleb continued as he strutted over to Julie, smirking.

Realisation hit him and it hit him hard. He knew Caleb was low but he didn't think he'd go as far as to do that.

"Oh my god.. it was you, wasn't it? You were the one driving the van..you probably have Alex too, don't you?!?"

"He stuck his nose where it didn't belong"

Luke wanted to slap that smug smile off Caleb's face. But he couldn't. What good would it do? Caleb had him wrapped around his finger.

"What do you want?" He asked, dreading the answer

"I want what I've always wanted, I want sunset curve, you Reggie and Alex" smiled Caleb, the knot in Luke's stomach tightened and he felt sick

"So what's it gonna be, Lucas? Julie.. or the band?"

********************************

Oh my god it had been a very long time but I finally updated though I'm not too happy with it but I know my shitty Writing is improving

Ummm this chapter is kinda sad I guess I don't really know..

If you have any ideas what solo Julie can sing for the last episode then that will be great but if not it's fine

Oh I just wanted to let you guys know that you should read Julie and the phantoms group chat and one shots by JUKE4EVA because it's hilarious and I play alex so yeahhhhh... go read it, it's fun.

I hope you liked this anyway. I'll update as soon as I can, I would like to stick to my schedule but I just don't think it will

Charlotte 💞