Ep2 pt3. Now or never

Julie and Flynn trotted their way back up the bleacher steps to find Luke and Reggie having a debate of some sort..but where was Alex? She turned her head around and scanned the lacrosse field and yet the blond was no where to be seen.

"Hey, where's Alex?" Julie asked to no one in particular, Luke looked up at her and shrugged, realising that he had no clue, she turned to the other ghost "Reggie?"

"He was just here a second ago..." Reggie replied with a confused expression on his face until it quickly changed as he changed the subject unintentionally "me and Luke are trying out for lacrosse team!"

"I never agreed to that" Luke chimed in, he glanced over at the field the see the team playing rather poorly but what did catch his eye was nick, being the star player and he couldn't have that so his answer quickly changed "I'll do it!"

Reggie was super pleased with his best friends change of heart though Julie was kinda suspiciously but she let the thought slowly dwindle in the back of her mind.

******************************

"Willie! Wait!" Alex yelled ahead as he rushed to catch a glimpse of the boy who had stolen his heart.

Why did it always seem that he was always running away from him? They were gonna have to call him willderella, Alex proofed in front of the skater ghost, trapping him in an alleyway.

"Stop running away from me! I just wanna see if your okay" he exclaimed

"I'm sorry, Alex, but... we can never see each other again"

*******************************

Luke didn't feel intimidated at all by the lacrosse team, he knew they weren't the greatest and he and Reggie could really save the team, he took it as a competition and he did not like to lose. Reggie on the other hand was just happy to be apart of the team and have fun.

"Right guys, try not to fall over, you won't believe how many times it happens" Flynn advised

"The only thing Luke's gonna trip over is his ego" Julie grinned playfully

"Ouch, jules" he raised his hand over his heart in fake hurt... until he stopped. he froze there and his facial expression quickly changed to one Julie couldn't read.

He grasped her hand and placed it over his chest. Her skin tingled at the sudden touch and her heart skipped a dozen beats so quickly she thought it was gonna leap out of her chest.

A small sound croaked out of her mouth as she tried to search for her voice, her cheeks felt flustered and heated while her stomach was heavy, swarming with butterflies.

It took her 10 seconds to acknowledge the fact she had her hand over Luke's chest before she finally found out what he was trying to show her. He had a heartbeat. It was faint and slow , but it was definitely there, excitement jolted through Julie's body in thoughts of the boys chance of living.

"Oh my god, Luke, you have a heart beat" she smiled as both Reggie's and Luke's face lit up along with hers

Once realising her hand was still over his heart she immediately drew it back awkwardly, hoping no one would notice her slight blush.

"Hey Flynn, you wanna check my chest for a heart beat?" Reggie asked flirtatiously wiggling his eyebrows around

Though the offer was tempting, despite the fact Flynn would never admit it, she had to turn it down to keep her self preservation and dignity "you wish" was all she said before walking off for her next class

"That's cool!" He yelled after her before turning back to Luke and Julie "playing hard to get, I love a challenge"

Reggie ran off into the distance, leaving the two of them. alone. Together.

"So.... band practice?"

"Band practice."

Julie didn't know what she was feeling or where there interesting little relationship was gonna go but what she did know was that she didn't want the feeling to end.

****************************

Right so I'm gonna make a part 4 for this episode merely because I didn't fit everything I wanted to fit in but I wanted it out for today so sorry it's short... I've been busy.

The chapter seems a little rushed so I do apologise for that but I hope you'll see past it.

I may of added a little to much juke but who am I kidding, there can never be enough. Fleggie is starting to blossom... Is that what it's called? Fleggie? Any who willex is beginning to happen and you shall do more of that next chapter

I just wanted to thank everyone who is commenting, voting and over all reading, I really appreciate it and we hit 1k which may not seem like a lot but it is to me. 💕

LibraXD