Ep3 pt1. Falling for you

Carrie Wilson sat on her bed completely fed up, if she sees another praise about Julie and her little phantom band she'd scream. What's so special about them anyway? She was just as good as Julie and she worked twice as hard. It seemed as though the world was out to get her while everything just got handed over to Julie.

Something just didn't add up about the holograms, why was everyone so blind? And Mark her words She will find out Julie's secret.

Just as Carrie scrolled down her phone on Julie's Instagram, her father, Trevor Wilson aka Bobby the backstabber leaned against his daughters bedroom door frame, waiting for her to notice him.

"Can you believe Julie's band came here from Sweden? I honestly thought they were just some random band online you could rent" complained Carrie, not taking her eyes off her phone screen to look at her father

"Why don't you invite her to your annual sleepover?"

Carrie pulled a face of disgust at the idea. Every November she'd have a grand sleepover, each year with Julie and Flynn when they'd been best friends but this year the thought of Julie's invite hadn't even crossed her mind.

"Why would I do that?" She had said, finally looking up to meet her fathers eyes "so I can exploit her secrets? Good idea, dad"

"That's not~" Trevor began but stopped when he realised his daughter was already out the door and downstairs, sighing he followed her.

The real reason he wanted to see Julie was because he wanted to confront her, that night at the orpheum had traumatised him, how his ex bandmates had somehow returned from the dead to preform with Julie Molina of all people.

A guilty conscience weighed down on his heart but not in the way you would think though, he didn't feel bad about what he had done, he felt scared about someone finding out that his songs weren't really his songs.

********************************

"Dad. Carlos. You guys can't embarrass me in front of my band, you understand?" Julie lectured, she wanted this moment to be perfect but knowing her family it would not, however, she'll take the next best thing.

"Of course we do" replied Carlos as his dad nodded in agreement

As on cue, the door bell rang; Julie and the guys devised a plan that they'll arrive at her front porch at 5:00pm as though they had just arrived.

"That will be them, DON'T MESS THIS UP" she warned before opening the door with a mix of nervousness and excitement.

The reason she was truly nervous was because she begged that they would all get along splendidly, what would happen if they didn't? Reggie already adored her father but what if he doesn't return the adoration? What if he hates Alex? Or even worse, Luke?!?! How would they be together if her father hated the guy? Listening back on the words that played in her mind she blushed slightly, trying to erase them from her head, This was far too much for her to handle.

"I'm so pleased to finally meet you all!" Announced ray, taking his place at his daughters side to greet the guys at the front door. He took a hard look at them causing them to feel a little anxious before relaxing at the sight of his face cracking up into a smile.

"Likewise, sir, I'm lu~" started Luke before being drastically thrown aside into a plant pot by an eager Reggie, he scanned across the other side of the door step to see that Alex was Also on the floor

"Reggie" introduced the bass player, putting on a 'cool' act "I'm honoured to meet you ray, can I call you ray? Thanks, I appreciate it" Reggie swung his arm around rays shoulders, attempting to lead him further into the house "I heard you like cameras, me too. Oh my god, We have so much in common already!"

Luke watched from the ground as Julie's dad and Reggie strolled of into the distance with one another, laughing hysterically. He couldn't help the little twinge of jealousy shoot up inside him despite not knowing the root of his envy but he shook it off, he never liked feeling this way especially of Reggie.

"Ewww, I think Reggie pushed me on top of a slug... at least, I think it's a slug.."

Luke lightened up at Alex's comment, he even chuckled a little and Julie joined in, she was still at the door and helped both boys up out of the mud and into her house for a proper introduction.

The night ended up being great, they all really hit it off regardless of Reggie's clingy behaviour. Julie's once stressed and tense muscles softened and the night progressed, her life was slowly starting to heal up again.

*******************************

Got it out and it's late at night again (I don't know what time zone your in but I'm in the English one) I've come to terms that that's just how it is so oh well.

I'm starting to add the supporting characters a bit more cause I realised that I've not been giving them enough scenes.

On terms of song, it's falling for you from lost and found music studios though I've tweaked it a bit,  it is a show currently on Netflix (in the uk, I'm not sure about other places). it's quite an older show but it was a huge part of my childhood and the songs need to be heard so you'll see a variety of songs from lost and found in this fanfic.

Jealous Luke is my favourite Luke and I added more juke because their is never enough in this world that we live in.

Also Reggie. No further explanation needed

Can't forget the sass king Alex and his slug too

Alright, hope you liked the chapter ;)

Lotta