Ep5 pt2. Somebody to you

They all had to get up really early for the gig and I pained them to do so, they had to wake up early all week for school and now when the weekend hits they have to get up even earlier.

What made it even worse for Julie was the fact that she could just cuddle into Luke forever and now he was brutally ripped away from her arms by an evil thing called an alarm clock.

Eventually the band seated themselves in rays car ready for the journey to the festival but they we're gonna be in there for a while with her dad and Carlos. Luke won a bet between Alex and Reggie and in result, he got a ride with Flynn.

"So did you forgive Luke? He came in your room last night and we didn't end up seeing him till this morning" Reggie asked Julie completely ignoring the fact that ray could hear the whole conversation.

She gave him a glare as her dad went wide eyed earning a snigger in the front from Carlos.

"Why was the guitar player in your room, Julie? I specifically told you no boys allowed" ray exclaimed making Julie's cheeks flame up of embarrassment, of she could kill Reggie she would have

"Dad, it's not like that, he just came to apologise and then he..left.. I don't know where he went" she lied up on the spot hoping the subject would soon change

"Anyway mr Molina I would really like to know about what kind of work you do, my dad did something similar" Alex said once noticing Julie's expression, she looked over at him and smiled gratefully.

Ray immediately lighted up indulging Alex who was simply nodding (acting like he actually knew what he was talking about in) in his work. Julie stamped on Reggie's foot for revenge before he let out a large yelp.

********************************

In the first 10 minutes of the ride, Luke had an uneasy feeling because of Flynn just staring and smirking at him while wiggling  her eyebrows up and down until he finally decided to ask her what that look was all about.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing..." she grinned even further, nudging him in the arm playfully as he sat there oblivious.

Despite his curiosity, he decided to just ignore it and change the subject; Reggie had asked Luke to casually bring him up in a conversation so he did exactly that... or at least tried too.

His first attempt was When they passed a pizza restaurant "Reggie likes pizza." He had said as Flynn cocked her eyebrow. His second attempt was she had showed him a few TikToks on her phone "Reggie can do that" he claimed. The third and final time she was drinking juice and be commented "that's Reggie's favourite"

"You seem to be talking a lot about Reggie... did he put you up to this?" She questioned him, Luke was taken by surprise over how quick she caught on, it's not like he was being obvious or anything...

"Pftttttt.. what? Nooooo" he scoffed making Flynn roll her eyes knowing he was lying. She wasn't gonna fawn over Reggie like the girls at school did over a measly attempt to win her over.

*******************************

Once at the festival they were immediately ushered backstage to see many other musicians chatting away at each other. Julie saw Carrie and the rest of dirty candy strut on over like they owned the place.

"Surprised you didn't bail" Carrie said, placing her hands on her hip

"I'm surprised you even got into this festival or did dear old dad just buy your way in.. again" Flynn sassed back at her coping her movement by also putting her hands on her hip

Before Carrie could protest the host announced that it was her turn up on stage. She smiled smugly one last time at Julie before taking her place on the stage.

She looked out in the crowd in search of her dad but unsurprisingly he hadn't shown. He had shown up to any of her gigs and each time she knew he wasn't gonna make it but it still hurt all the same. Nevertheless, she smiled and started her performance by singing wow.

When they finished it was finally the Bands turn to preform their song and a rush of adrenaline coursed through Julie's body as the host called out for her band

"Now introducing, Julie and the phantoms!"

*****************************

Sorry for not updating Tuesday but I've had to do my brothers chores plus make tea as he lies in his bed mocking me the asshole.

It's a rather short chapter but I hope you don't mind plus I'm too lazy to write out the whole song.

I also added a Flynn and Luke friendship cause quite frankly I think they'd have a rlly good one. They give me Damon and Bonnie vibes.

Anyway hope you enjoyed 💕

Lotta