I need your guys help :)

Bonsoir.

Welcome my little munchkins~

So last night I woke up at 3am for no apparent reason but I couldn't get back to sleep, like I literally was wide awake and that period of time really let me think but the problem is I have so many ideas so I just wanna know which ones you want or want to see first.

First things first {*immediately things of unsaid Emily and regrets choice of words*} do you want to see a Halloween special?

Ok so what do you want to see first, an Alex solo or a relynn duet? Cause I've got songs for both.

So do u want the guys to be forgiving to Bobby or not? To be honest I'm kinda leaning towards them not because I literally wrote a script of Luke just yelling and swearing at him which I now realise may or may not be a bit too much but let me know what ya think.

So I skipped right ahead and wrote the last episode 0_0... don't ask why... just don't. Anyway, it's quite emotional like seriously emotional so on a scale of one to ten how much of it do you think you can take?

Staying on the subject of the last episode not trying to spoil to much, but do you want a happy ending or a sad one? Both possibilities are open, do you want me to end it on a cliffhanger or getting ready for season 3? Well, if I decide to make one.

Would you mind if I killed nick?

Nah. I'm just joking about that part though I did consider it, I even had it planned out; Luke was gonna throw him in a well to drown in his own tears.... well that got weird real fast...
But then I realised I was just a little brain washed from the amount of sugar and lack of sleep I had last night.

Song request! I want some songs! They can be for the band, a duet, a solo but I really want some for Caleb or dirty candy so if you have an idea please tell me!

I want to include ray, Carlos and aunt Victoria more, I've got something planned for Carrie, Caleb, Willie and nick but I really don't know how to include Julie's family, Any thoughts?

I think that's all I have for now but if you have any requests I'll gladly take a look at them

Thank you guys, I really appreciate all the love this book is getting 💕

Lotta