Ep1 pt2. Electrifying

The Reggie was extremely bored. There are only so many things to do when your cooped up in your old studio; Julie hadn't wanted them to go anywhere in fear that someone would see them, even for a split second. Still, time seemed to run slow and a minute felt like hours.

"I'm. So. Bored" Reggie panted as though breathing seemed to be the most exhausting thing you could ever do. He lay flat on the floor with a piece of paper covering his face which he would blow in the air every moment or so.

Alex looked completely sorrowful to the point he was rather depressing to look at.

"Why are you so... despairing?" He asked his fellow bandmate. reluctantly, Alex lifted his head up and turned his it to face Reggie

"Willie hasn't talked to me since that night, was it something I did? Oh my god! What if he was weirded out by me hugging him?!?!" Fretted Alex "what if I never see him again? WHAT IF HE HATES ME?!?!?!"

"I'm sorry I asked" Reggie mumbled raising his hands in the air "how about you, Luke?"

Luke wasn't paying the slightest attention to Reggie what so ever, he was deep in his music, writing Down lyrics and strumming his guitar.

"Great, Luke's in music mode again" Alex sighed then walked up to his friend to yell in his face "YOUR OBSESSED"

Luke still ignored them until Reggie had enough, he swiped the sheet of music from Luke's grasp. Luke's face immediately reddened and a rush of panic swept over him

"Falling for you... aw" read aloud Reggie as
Luke snatched back his song off the base player

"whose it about?" Alex asked Though he had their suspicions

"I doesn't matter, it's not good and it's not finished, I was just tinkering with words. Presides me and Julie wrote a much better song called electrifying that we can use at our next gig"

"And when's that?"

"I don't know but it's gonna be awesome"

That's when an idea popped into Reggie's mind "let's go see what Julie's doing!" And then he proofed away before Alex or Luke could protest. They shot each other a look as if to say great, we have to stop him before he does something stupid.

Reggie proofed into the school hallway shortly followed by the two other boys behind him with a mix of annoyance for Reggie and fear of Julie. However, the halls were stone-cold empty, not a single student was in sight.

"Maybe their in the hall? For an assembly or something?" Reggie shrugged, skipping his way over to the hall with the other two dragging Their feet behind him

***************************

Julie perched herself besides Flynn with nothing to do but stare at a wall with chipped white paint, the headmistress was giving one of her excruciatingly dull speeches about something so boring she couldn't care to listen. She began to drift off into her own little daydream of the guys messing around in the corner of the hall- wait. They were actually there! After she had specifically told them not to leave the garage!

Once the caught site of Julie they began to wave in sync with one another, while huge, daft smiles on their annoying, cute faces. Julie glared at them, shaking her head around for them to leave though they didn't seem to get the message.

From a far the the boy's watched Julie watch them as some vicious cycle. They we're playing on the stage, Reggie and Luke were doing a pretend sword fight whilst Alex was practicing his ballet though when he saw Julie's expression he immediately stopped. He was the only brain cell the group had.

"I'm starting to get the impression she's angry at us" Reggie stated, wandering over to the front of the stage

"Ya think?!?" Alex answered sardonically placing his head in his hands.

The assembly had finished. Finally, it felt as though that was gonna last forever! Now this was Julie's chance to talk to the boys.

"What are you doing here!" She whisper-yelled storming over to the boys as hundreds of students scrambled their way out of the door, or attempted to do so like a pack of wild animals.

"We came to see you" Luke smiled sweetly almost making Julie's anger slowly melt away... almost.. "but if your mad I just think you should know that it was all Reggie, it was his idea and we were forced into it"
Reggie's jaw dropped dramatically as he shook his head in betrayal.

"Hey look!" Some kid yelled out "it's Julie's band!"

Tons of students turned there way to get a glimpse of the now visible band. They tried to get all sorts of photos and a chance to meet the boys who waved excitedly

Both Julie and the guys were completely and utterly baffled, Their minds were a surging perplexity and the whole thing still made Julie's head spin.

Julie caught Flynn in the crowd nodding her head as though to say "I see them"

"Yes! They came to surprise me!" She made up a lie and the spot and ushered the boys into the corridor for a little clear up.

"This is crazy"

***************************

As promised it is out today and to be honest I'm surprised I stuck to the schedule though it's a little late because I just finished writing electrifying which is the song of the episode, yes you shall get a original song.

Now I've never really wrote a song like this before or more importantly shared it with anyone but me and my friend worked on it all day so... yeah.

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter, l last part of episode one shall be out Sunday

Lotta