Chapter 16

I wake up with arms wrapped around му waist and my back against Cameron's chest. I turn my head to see Cameron smiling at me and I smile back. " Morning beautiful" cameron said still smiling.

I thought to myself "Wowww I actually I have what Emily and Tris have. He makes me feel so special. But are we dating or what? "

My thoughts were interrupted by a door slamming open me and cam look up and see Taylor,Emily, Matt, and Tris walking in and stopped when they saw us and all their jaws dropped. Me and cam look at each other and laugh a little then sit up. "Wait are you guys a couple now?" Taylor asked while giving his little smirk. I don't really say anything to wait and see what cam will say. At first i hear nothing but then I heard it "well actually...Nicole will you be my girlfriend?" Everyone then turns their attention on me and of course I say yes. Cameron then kisses me on the forehead and everyone jumps on the bed yelling "yayy and yessss" while me and cam just laugh.

After a while the guys leave and everyone gets ready for the meet and greet while we put our make up on Emily asks a question that I never wanted to hear. "So what are you going to tell Austin?" I sigh and said I'll do that now. I take my phone and see that he still keeps texting me. I finally reply saying : look i appreciate all the cute texts but I have a boyfriend now. I'm really sorry I hope you understand. Your a nice guy and all and I'm sure you will find someone that will like you as much as you like them. Again I hope you understand."

I'm wearing a blue pastel tanktop dress that was shirt and flowy. With some nice white heels.

Emilys wearing a tanktop crop top with a black skater skirt with real vans.

Tris is wearing her leather leggings with a white off the shoulder croptop with black heels.

We head down and go into the back entrance. To avoid all the fans. We get in and I see cameron I slowly run to him since I'm in heels and wrap my hands around his neck and kissed him. He kissed me back and it was so romantic. I am finally happy now that I'm with him. It may have taken me to realize it but he is to hard not to fall for. "Hey babe" cameron said as he kisses me again. "Hey" I said loving that he called me babe.

All of us were hanging out with our boyfriends until we had to go to our areas for the meet ups. "Alright let's go! Go to your area!" The head manager said. Me and cameron kiss one more time and go to our areas.