Chapter 21

We finally land in The UK. and head to our hotel.

Nicole's p.o.v.

"Hey I'm gonna call cam ok?" I said walking over to the side. "Ok!" Emily said as our manager just rolled her eyes.

C: hello?

N:hey babe we just landed in the UK!

C: ok! Be safe babe don't wanna lose you now ok?

N: ha ok...love you babe

C:love you too. Hey so are you guys going to do any si-

I cut cameron off

N: hey my manager needs me I'll call you later bye!

C: oh. Ok. Bye.
*end of convo*
"Yeah?" I say as I put my phone up. "Look I know you three will miss them but you have to stay focused no more phone calls during the day unless we have nothing to do that day. Ok? Ok! Now come on we have to get going."our manager says pulling us once again. Me and Nicole just roll our eyes.

Our manager can be cool and she's great with getting us gigs at places but she's really pushy to.

*3 hours later*

"Why isn't Tris here Nichole?!" Our manager said. I was startled because she just busted thought he room. "Um didn't you plan her plane trip. Mean I don't know you never told us." I said being annoyed. our manager rolled her eyes and replied,"you know what never mind if she shows up late to the show you two are telling everyone I'm not!" She practically yelled and slammed the door shut.

"Dang..." Emily says just standing in the bedroom corner. "Yeah."

*30 min later*

"Hey Tris still isn't here and we go to a interview on the radio in ten." Emily said coming out of the bathroom.
"I'll call her don't worry."
"Mhm" nodding Emily Says

N: hello?
T: hey my flight got delayed by an hour or so, I should be there late tonight or at the latest early tomorrow morning.
N: but we go live on the radio for the interview in ten?!
T: ok um just tell them that I couldn't make it but I love them all.
N: um ok. What even happened?
T: all I know is that is all the flights were booked so our manger booked a 'special' flight.
N: wow ok be safe got to go oh and Emily said be safe and Byee too.
T: ok thanks byee

"So?" Emily said staring at me. "Well apparently all the other flights were booked and and so our manager booked her a ' special ' flight which Is now delayed."
"Wowww"emily said sounding a little bit annoyed. But mean who wouldn't.

We start heading down to where the interview was being held. "So when should tris arrive?" Emily said. "Well Umm she said by late tonight. Or at the latest early tomorrow." Emily sighs and shakes her head.