Chapter 22

*skips radio show*

* Nicole's p.o.v.*

"Well that was fun" Emily looks at me and laughs.
We start heading to our room and run into a couple of fans. One fan then catches my attention.
(F:fan, n: Nicole)
F: hey thanks so much!

N: no problem!

F: how are you and cam is he here to?!

N: um no sweetie he had to stay back. But we are great thanks for asking.

F: oh I'm sorry but that's good too! I love you so much can't wait to see you tomorrow!

N: awe thanks. Will you be doing vip?

F: no I can't they sold out of VIP before I could get some.

N: well here take this extra VIP pass for tomorrow hope to see you!

F: thank you thank you!
( end of convo)

"Awe she was so cute what'd you give her?" Emily says. "A extra VIP pass" Emily nods and says" so did I mine couldn't afford one so I felt bad." We then were cut off by our annoying manager "did you two say you have them VIP passes......for free?!
Me and Emily look at each other and roll our eyes and decide to just ignore it and walk away.
Our manager kept yelling but we were tired and done with her being selfish.

*Next Day*
"Hey sleepy heads!" I didn't know who said it I slowly wake up to realize it was Tris. I shove Emilys arm and she jumps up and yells "TRIS!" We all laugh and hug. Hey we gotta hurry we have a show today!

I turn to check my phone and see an unknown number text. I check the text and see a picture of cameron and another girl hugging. At first it bothered me but I decided to shake it off. I called cam.

N: hello?

C:hey babe! How's everything?!

N: great what you been up to?

C:oh nothing ju-

Cam was cut off by our manager saying "girls get dressed we are going out for lunch. Nothing special so need for any make up!
N: hey I got to go I'll call you tonight
Cam sighs and then replies
C: ok babe love you

N: love you too.

"Hey you guys ready?" Tris said. We both nodd and head to the car that was waiting for us.

*skips lunch*

"Alright you guys almost ready?" I said putting the rest of my make up on.

I was wearing jeans a flannels around my waist converse and a t-shirt. With my hair wavy.
Emily was wearing jeggings a loose tee with a necklace and converse with her hair straight.
Tris was wearing leggings a baseball tee and vans. With her hair in loose curls.

We head down and get into a car to take us to the show.

*after the show*

"Man that was really fun!" Emily said jumping up and down. Me and tris just laugh. "Hey I'm gonna go get my phone to call cam!" When I head over to phone I see three texts from the unknown number. I open them up to see cam having dinner with the girl and another picture of her having her head on cams shoulder. And then a text saying: you better watch out cam might just forget you|

I get a little upset and walk back over to the girls "hey you talk to cam?" Tris said concerned. "Nah decided not to" I see Tris and Emily both look at each other. They were interrupted by some one coming toward us. "Hello girls I'm Allison."