Chapter 7

"Hey that guy was pretty Hott back there" Tris said looking back. "True but not as hott as Taylor" Emily said staring off into space. "Haha I didn't even get to have a chance to completely look at him cause of how mad I was. Dang!" I say stilll wiping off milkshake.

We get into the car and drive home so I can clean everything.

Once I get home I see my phone blowing up with me getting milkshake all over me.

I was even more mad now and decided to cool off in the shower. Also to wash out the milkshake.

I get out of the shower and put my hair in a towel and put on some leggings and a t-shirt for right now.

I walk out of the bathroom to see Tris gone and Emily and Taylor snuggling together on the couch.

I try to walk by with out interrupting them but Emily spots me. "Hey Tris is at matts and Taylor came over." Emily says as Ashe adjusts herself. "Ok thanks" I say walking up to my room. "Oh hey sorry about the milkshake accident." Taylor said still looking at Emily. I swear these two are truly in love and will get married on day. "It's ok thanks though" I say opening my door.

I let my hair out from the towel and let it air dry some. While I did that I turned on my favorite show pretty little liars (pll) I loved that show way too much.

After a while I get my blow dryer and dry the rest of my that wasn't dry.

When I'm done I check the time and see it's only 5:30 pm. I decide to put on some make up and get a nicer shirt on and straighten my hair.

I get my purse,my phone,and my wallet and head down stairs.

When I come downstairs I find Emily and Taylor asleep on the couch together.

I write a bit saying I went out to get something to eat and leave the house quietly.

I end up going to Taco Bell to eat. When I go in I order my food and sit down. I start to check all my social media and start following some of our fans back on Instagram and Twitter.

I went to go get a napkin and...BAM! I end up bumping into someone again today.

I quickly say sorry and thankful that nothing spilled on me.

I look up and see brown gorgeous eyes and brown perfect hair and the cutest smile a guy could've had.

"It's ok it's my fault." he said picking up my napkins. "It's ok" I said getting the napkins from him.

"Hey wait aren't you Nichole?" He asks. "yeah how do you. " I stop myself and realize he was the jerk who spilled his milkshake on me.

Great. I said to myself ran into the same her twice in one day.

Without saying anything else I grab the rest of my food and leave hoping I would run into that jerk again.

"Crap!" I said realizing I forgot to do something. " I was going to get all four of them freezes. I turn around and just go through the drive through.

After that I was still not ready to go home so I decided to go to the mall for a bit.

I end up getting two pairs of high waisted jeans ankle boots some sweaters, crop tops, and some nice formal tops and dresses. I decided to treat myself since I had a bad day today.

When I got home I had to unlock the door.

When I open the door I could not believe my eyes.