Chapter 4

I get home and change into some shorts, some cute knee high socks and a victoria secret pink shirt.

I go to the kitchen to make me something to eat since I didn't end up eating at the fair. When I finally left it was around 5:30

*Nichols p.o.v*
I got home around 6:00 and was the only one who went back. Emily and Taylor went back to Taylor's house and Tris and Matt stayed at the fair and was going to go back to Matts house later.

I was happy for both of them but also at times wish i had what both of them had.

I then go sit down and start editing our video we made this morning.

I look at the time and see its 10:36 pm. I decide to text Emily to see if she's coming back home tonight.

To Emily: hey you comin home or staying there tonight?

From Emily: nah I'm just goin to stay with Taylor tonight.

To Emily: alright have fun bye!

From Emily: ok thanks bye!

I get up to take a shower. Once I get out I put my hair in a bun and wash my face and take off my make up. I soon get bored and call my friend Bella to see if she wanted to come over. "Yeah I'll be right over see ya in a bit." Bell said. Bella only lives two floors below us in our apartment. She's the one who show me,Tris, and Emily this apartment.

Bella soon shows up with candy and movies. "Hey girl what you up to?" Bella said walking in. "Nothing really thanks for coming over though!" I said while pouring the popcorn into a bowl. We start the movie and half way through the movie something starts ringing. It was Bella's phone. "Hey sorry j got to take this its hayes." Bella said getting up. "Oh it's fine".i said pausing the movie.

I soon get a little tired and started to doze off. "Hey sorry about that we just haven't talked in forever since he went back to visit North Carolina." Bella said putting her phone up. I woke up suddenly and replied louder than I thought" oh it's fine!"

After the movie I check time and it was a little past midnight. " Hey I'm going to head out thanks for inviting me!" Bella said while getting her stuff. I get up and stretch then say " oh no problem thanks for coming!" I walk her to the door and then greet goodbye. I then head upstairs turn my laptop on to check my emails.

I started to scroll through some of my emails but I fell asleep before I read half of my emails.