Chapter 15

I saw cameron walking with Taylor and matt. I will say he looked fine as heck!
I kind of smiled when I saw him but the regain my thoughts.

"What?" Tris said confused. "Oh um nothing I just saw the guys" I said awkwardly. I was still looking at cameron. "He did look really cute and mean I don't know..." I kept thinking to myself. "Ooooooo someone is starting to like cameron" Emily said smirking at me. "No!" I said defending myself unsure on how I felt. Mean I haven't seen him since the time after the club.

"Come on let's go" I said rolling my eyes and laughing. We end up walking pass them and of course Emily and Tris have to stop to talk to their boyfriends. "heyy..." Cameron said breaking the awkward silence. "Oh hey....look I'm really sorry about the last time it was wrong of me to assume the worst" I said looking down. "Hey it's ok it's in the past...but by the way you look beautiful tonight" cameron said smiling at me. I blush and try to hide it so he can't see. "Don't cover that amazing smile he says pulling my face to his. We just kind of look at each for while and smile when it was interrupted by a deep voice saying " come on we got to go guys" it was their manger. "Well bye hope to catch you later."he said starting to walk away. "Alright bye." I said smiling. "WAIT" I heard cameron yell. I turn around and he grabs my phone and puts his number in my phone and says " just text me in an hour if you want" I give him a smirk and nod. I turn around to see Emily and Tris smiling at me.

"What?" I innocently said. They laugh and shake their head and tris said "come on". We went up to the room for a little bit and just talked. "So why did cameron want you to wait " tris said giving me a smirk. I look down and smile a little bit and finally responded " he gave me his number." Tris and Emily both looked at each other and in unison both yelled "YAYYYY!!" We all laugh and continue talking. I like at the time to see that it's been an hour and a half and decided to text cameron. I grab to see a bunch of texts from Austin. "Ugh" I said forgetting about him. I looked at the texts and they said:hey beautiful
What's miss amazing up too
Awe I miss you so much.

There were many more messages like that. I was so confused we we weren't even dating. I ignore the text and just text cameron.

(N:Nicole; C: Cameron)

N: hey it's Nicole

C:hey I was starting to think you weren't going to text me lol

N: Ohh hahaha. So wyd

C: nothing really. Would you like to go to dinner together tonight?

I pause for a moment and smile with a little bit of joy and reply.

N: sure! Where at?

C: wherever you would like.

I start to think of places a don't even know.

N: um you pick I don't care either way.

C: ugh ok um steak and shake.

N: Ohh so you can spill another milkshake on me? Lol lol

C:hahahaha no to start over😏

N:ohh ok👌😏.

C: meet me in the lobby at 6:30?

I look at the time and it was 5:55.

N:sounds good!
•end of conversation•

I get up to get some different clothes out. "Good think I went shopping and over packed" I said to myself.
"Hey me and Taylor are going out tonight and Matt and Trish are going to his room. Will you be ok alone?" Emily said peeking around the corner. "Oh I'm not gonna be a alone me and cameron are going out to eat for dinner." I said pulling clothes out. Tris looks up and says " really?! Yayyy!!" I could tell both of them were happy. "It's not like that guys." I said smiling "oh surrreee" they said looking at each other. I roll my eyes and go to the bathroom to change.
I wear leggings and an oversized sweater that wasn't to big but was just right. With some riding boots. I look to see that it's 6:25. "Alright I'm going down to meet cam see you guys tonight" I said walking down. I go to the elevator to a surprise when it opens. It was cam. We both laughed as I get in. We don't really talk while we are in the elevator. We get out to see no more fans. Or at least a lot of fans. We start walking and I thought we were just walking but as I walk I see a wonderful surprise.

There was horse drawn car rig with rose petals on the seat. I smile and hug him. " You didn't have to do this! Cameron this is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me!" He smiled. And his smile was so cute. I might actually be falling for him! We get into the carriage and went to steak and shake and had a wonderful time we laughed and talked for a while. He even payed for me! We get back into the carriage and he said where to now? I looked confused and he said "lets just go everywhere. mean we are in New York after all." the carriage goes and cameron can tell I'm cold he pulls out a blanket and put it over the two of us and puts his arm around me. I smile a lot and I look up to see him smiling. We go all around Central Park and all over the city it was so beautiful. I got tired and cameron could tell. He slightly pushed my head onto his chests.

At first I was a little tense but then relaxed and started dozing off.

CAMERON'S P.O.V.

she laid her head on my chest and I saw her dozing off as we were on our way back. I wrap my arms around her to keep her warm. I looked down at her and was Soo happy she finally let me take her out. It was wonderful she is absolutely beautiful and is so amazing. I look up to see that we are at the hotel.

NICOLE'S P.O.V.

I slightly wake up when we arrive to the hotel. I slowly start getting up and then hear cameron whisper " no don't get up I got you". The next thing I know I'm getting picked up bridal style. I lean my head on his chest. We get into the elevator and i finally say " you can put me down now". He shook his head no. I lay my head back down. We arrive on my floor and I tell him to put me down so I could go to my room.

He put me down. "Hold on my room is 422 "I said getting my room key. He started walking with me and attempted to hold my hand very shyly. I grab his hand back immediately finally realizing that I am falling for him. I look up to see him smile. I look at my phone to realize it's late. I walk in and no one was there I check my phone again to Emily and Tris saying their with Taylor and Matt sleeping over in their room. I sigh. "What's wrong?" Cameron asked. "Oh nothing just that I'm gonna be alone tonight. Like always...." I then think quickly and ask cameron "hey would you like to stay for a bit?" I looked up at him holding both of his hands now. He smirked at me and said yes. We turned on the lights and the TV. I went into the bathroom to change into my pajamas. And put my hair up. I walked out and saw cameron looking at me smirking. I giggled a little bit and climbed beside him on the bed. The next thing I know I fell asleep with my head on cameron.