Chapter 13

I wake up to my alarm going off at 5:45 and it was still dark "ughhh" i said getting up slowly. I go down stairs and start making breakfast for everyone. While I put food on the table to cool off. I go upstairs and get a bag to put my carry on stuff in. I put a brush in another mini makeup bag phone charger some extra clothes and some extra money. I then go and get dressed. I wear leggings with an oversized flannel with a t-shirt underneath and my white converse.

I go downstairs to wake up the girls. I first go and wake up Tris. I walk in and not a surprise but she's still asleep. I go and wake her up and she shoves me so I set an alarm for 1 minute and put it by her ear. It goes off and she wakes up a little "what time is it?" Tris said sounding annoyed. I looked and said "its 6:05 so wake up!" I yelled. I walk out hoping that she will be awake soon.

I then go and go to Emily's room and see her walking over to the bathroom washing her face. her teeth while she's still half asleep. "Morning! I have breakfast for you and Tris on the counter in the kitchen"i said. Emily looks over and said "oh thanks I'll be out in a min.

I walk over to the booth sit down and start eating a few seconds later I hear a door open and Emily walks out wearing leggings and her Alabama sweatshirt with converse. We both start eating our waffles with bacon. "Tris still hasn't come out?!"emily said looking annoyed. "Nah but oh well she will just have to skip something." I said as I put my plate in the trash.

I go upstairs to my room and get my straightener and start straightening my hair. After that I put it in my suitcase. I then go in the bathroom and get out the makeup I didn't have.(I loved trying different makeup so I have a lot). I put on one coat of foundation some goldish brown eyeshadow and mascara.

I look at the clock and its 6:35. "Dang!" I said surprised how much time went by. I go down stairs to see that Tris's plate isn't there anymore. Assuming she already ate. I go in her room to see her putting on make up. "Good girl!" I said joking. She laughed and started to get up. She was also wearing leggings a t-shirt and boots with her hair up in a ponytail.

I go to Emilys room to see what she's doing. I see her doing her makeup and Face time Taylor. I smile and go grab her bags. I take her bags down first and put them in the car. Then I go and grab Tris's bags and then take them down to the car. Lastly I go and grab my bags and put them in the car. I shut the door and see Austin standing he scared me so I jumped. He started laughing and hugged me. "Hey! You didn't have to say bye this early." Letting go of our hug. "Yeahh but I just met you and your amazing so I thought I should say bye!" He said as he smiled at me. For a few seconds we just stood there but then I hear "Umm why is he here" in a disgusted voice. "Oh cause we have no one else to take care of the pool" I said getting a little annoyed. "Ugh" Emily says stomping out. I go up to tell them that we should go since its five till 7:00. We all get in the car and drive to the airport.