Chapter 9

( Nichole's p.o.v.)

I wake up to see that I'm the only one awake. I check the time to see that it's 9:00. So instead of waking everyone up I go to the closest breakfast place. And get a raspberries and mango smoothie.

When I get back to the place I see everyone up and eating breakfast.

"Hey guys!" I say sitting down next to Emily. "Hey where were?" Tris says with a mouth full of cereal.

" I went got a smoothie since all you guys were asleep."

"Oh ok cool" tris said.

We all sit down and finish our breakfast while watching tv.

I check the time and it's 11:30.
Breaking the silence Matt says "hey I'm gonna head home and freshen up. See you guys later. He gets up and kisses Tris on the cheek then leaves.

"So what should we do today?" Tris said getting up. "Ummm should we shoot some more videos?" Me and Emily both look at each other and nod.

We make three videos a update video about the tour, outfit ideas video,and the gummy worm challenge video.

After we finish the last video we all wash our faces and take showers since we had whip cream all over ourselves.

After I got out I realized it was 5:30.
I go down stairs and head to the kitchen and look in the fridge to see what there is to cook for dinner. As always there was nothing to eat so while Tris and Emily are getting out of the shower I started thinking about what to do for dinner.

When both of them come out I look at them and smile. "What....?" Both of them said unsure." Dylan texted me and told me about this new club. Wanna go?" I say as I stand up.

"Don't you have to be 21 to get in clubs. We are only 19 and Tris is still 18?" Emily said sitting down.

"Yeah usually but this one is for our ages. Come on it'll be fun!" I said already heading to get ready. Tris and Emily go ahead and get ready too.

I put my make up on and decide to add a little bit more than usual. I wear my black heels and some loose lace shorts with a crop top. And decided to straighten my hair. Emily wore a plaid skater skirt with a crop top with heels also and Tris wore heels and a romper.