Chapter 20

Nicole's p.o.v.

I wake up to see that cameron and taylor were both gone. I get up and see a note on the desk.

Note:
Hey babe your manger came in while you and Emily were asleep and told me and Taylor to leave and Tris came back in. I guess your manager wanted to leave right away sorry. Love you text me when you wake up. Have fun!
-love cameron

I sigh and walk and see Tris next to Emily. I go and take a shower and then blow dry my hair and straighten it. I walk out to see Emily dressed and reading a note Taylor left for her. I sigh and sit beside her. "This stupid mean really we can't even see them before we leave?!" Emily said sounding really annoyed. I hear door slam shut and turn around to see Tris going in to get dressed . I turn back Around and say "yeah I know...but come on let's finish getting ready."

We all are finished getting ready and end up checking out at 6:00 am.

Emilys p.o.v.

"Hey I'm gonna go to the bathroom!" Tris yelled already running away. Me and Nichole roll our eyes and we just keep walking. I text Tris so she knows to hurry.

E:hey you better hurry we board in ten minutes!

T: okay okay I will.

I show Nichole and she just rolls her eyes and I laugh a little bit. "Hey I'm gonna call cam to tell him we are boarding ok?" Nichole said pulling out her phone. I nod and start dialing Taylor's number.

E:hey babe we are bout to board the plane.

T: alright call me right when you land ok?

E: ok ok I will. Text me every night?

T: of course babe. Love you!

E: love you too!

I hang up to see that Nichole just finished her conversation with cameron. we look at each other and sigh. The next thing we knew we heard our plane was boarding and started looking for Tris. "Come on girls!" Our manager said pulling us. "um Tris isn't back yet!" Nichole said pulling oh way. The manger seemed really annoyed. "Ugh.....oh Tris will be on don't worry!" out manager said pulling me and Nichole on to the plane.

*10 minutes later*

"Nichole Tris still isn't on the plane and we are lifting off...NOW!" I said worried as heck. "It's ok I texted Tris and she got another ticket for a later plane she will meet us there." Nichole said. I sigh and just sit back.