Chapter 8

In my own living room was that same jerk who bumped into me twice today.

I keep walking in and set my stuff down and tell them I have drinks for them.

"Yayy. Thanks Nichole!" They said grabbing their drinks.

I was hoping they wouldn't say my name just in case he didn't recognize my face.

*Cams p.o.v*

I was talking to Taylor about the upcoming tour and the next thing I know I see the same beautiful girl I luckily bumped into twice today.

She was more gorgeous than ever. Gosh I wish she didn't think I was a jerk I thought to myself.

I try to ignore her but she's way to amazing to even not look at.

I see her trying to hide knowing it was cause of me. "Nichole" I hear all them say and knew it was her. Even her name was perfect.

(Off his p.o.v)

I walk quickly up to my room trying to avoid how sexy he looked and went straight to my room.

"Gosh why do the jerks have to be the hott ones?" I say to myself.

By the time I was in my room and on my bed it was already 9:30.

Finally I hear Taylor say goodbye to Emily and cameron saying bye too.

When I hear that it's safe I go down stairs and get me something to drink and watch tv with Emily for a while.

It was 11:50 and Tris still wasn't home. "She usually text us if she's staying the night and even when she doesn't she's home by now." Emily said while she looks for a text from Tris. " Yeah I know hear I'll call matt" I said looking for his contact.

(N: Nichole, M:matt)

N: hey is Tris still with you?

M: nah she left about 30 min ago. Why is she not with you?

N: no I was hoping she was with you. Try and call her we will go look around town for her. Call if you find her or hear anything.

M: ok I will!

Me and Emily head out and look at the usual "Tris" spots but don't find a thing.

"Emily im really worried" I said almost in tears. " I know me too but she will be ok she always is." Emily said almost in tears also.

Finally we hear a familiar scream and run.

We see that it's tris being physically pushed against the wall by her ex-boyfriend she had from 2years ago Emily calls matt and I run and pull him off Tris and we run and get into our car and drive back to the apartment and matt comes in running and hugs Tris and starts kissing her and asks if she's ok over and over again.

Matt ends up sleeping over with Tris to keep her safe.

Emily goes straight to bed and falls asleep.

I go to bed and just start thinking and eventually fall asleep.

Before & Afterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें